Official CG/Srixon Yahoo Fantasy Golf League Thread!

I was SUCH a bonehead this week, I forgot to set my rosters.. .probably cost me a shot at anything as far as season prize goes. I am so pissed!!!

I saw that... I like to take a peek and see who everyone else picks.
Although picking isn't my problem... I pick the right guys and play them at the wrong time. I know I'm not the only one, but look through some of my past weeks some time. This past week I missed Westwoods best rounds, I missed Jimenez -5 and McDowell -4 second rounds and I played Tiger over the weekend instead of Luke Donald who went -3 -3. I still managed a good score for the week, but man it could have been GREAT!

It just seems to keep getting harder and harder, I keep dropping down 2-3 slots...and I think I'm 20 something :( Oh well, at least I at least won 1 time, that's fine with me :D
At this point I'm just playing for golf balls and I just happen to play the Z-Star X's...

I saw that... I like to take a peek and see who everyone else picks.
Although picking isn't my problem... I pick the right guys and play them at the wrong time. I know I'm not the only one, but look through some of my past weeks some time. This past week I missed Westwoods best rounds, I missed Jimenez -5 and McDowell -4 second rounds and I played Tiger over the weekend instead of Luke Donald who went -3 -3. I still managed a good score for the week, but man it could have been GREAT!

At this point I'm just playing for golf balls and I just happen to play the Z-Star X's...

If it weren't for me winning and getting a free dozen Srizon golf balls, I would've never known what its like to play the Z-Stars, fantastic!!

The emails are really lacking now as the season goes along.

I won our group this past week with 161. Anyone else out there have the top scores for the other groups? I was curious to see if I won another dozen balls and maybe a hat (since I still have not received my hat from winning 2 months ago).

The emails are really lacking now as the season goes along.

I won our group this past week with 161. Anyone else out there have the top scores for the other groups? I was curious to see if I won another dozen balls and maybe a hat (since I still have not received my hat from winning 2 months ago).

Group 1 (#1617) high was 148.

I'm slowly giving up on this...I'm running out of players to use :(

And do we have 1 more season to go!?!!?

I'm slowly giving up on this...I'm running out of players to use :(

And do we have 1 more season to go!?!!?

It looks like as the season goes along they drop the ball more and more. I don't know who's running this part of the league but they're doing a piss poor job of it. You know, GC I still have not received my hat for my win?

Oh and to answer your last ?, this is the last season. So most folks are looking at go for broke situations week to week just to score some free balls which they should get sometime in the next millennium.

Sorry for the lack of emails, it's been a busy time for me the last few weeks. I am still sending them tho weekly and bi weekly if I missed a week. The prizes however are out of my control on it, and I had heard they were running low on hats. Email me your name, team name, week you won and what you're missing and I'll try to help you guys out. No one has ever emailed me on anything however, so I can't help you guys out if you don't let me know! Once again, sorry guys and gals.

cgfantasygolf@yahoo.com

Sorry for the lack of emails, it's been a busy time for me the last few weeks. I am still sending them tho weekly and bi weekly if I missed a week. The prizes however are out of my control on it, and I had heard they were running low on hats. Email me your name, team name, week you won and what you're missing and I'll try to help you guys out. No one has ever emailed me on anything however, so I can't help you guys out if you don't let me know! Once again, sorry guys and gals.

cgfantasygolf@yahoo.com

Email sent. No worries. Just hard to know what is going on when the comms are down.

This is the last season?!?! What am I doing conserving my players then!?!? haa haa haa

Now I know :)

cgfantasygolf@yahoo.com
You have got to be joking, right?

Take responsibility for your lack of communication and not living up to your end of this and don't push blame like we haven't communicated.

Can someone PM me a link to "The Elinator" in group 1 (#1504)?

I'm trying to see where I stack up to him week to week and we are very close in the overall run for the irons.

I've asked GQ Mike for several links, but my emails must have just vanished or more than likely, been ignored.

Thanks in advance.

Back