Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be interested to see what he does, I assume and FCS school because I doubt he wants to sit out a year.

Word is that Matthieu will be signing to play with McNeese St. Probably play there until he can skip his senior year to go Pro.

I guess that synthetic dope must be worth throwing away your NCAA eligibility for......dumba**!!

Word is that Matthieu will be signing to play with McNeese St. Probably play there until he can skip his senior year to go Pro.

I guess that synthetic dope must be worth throwing away your NCAA eligibility for......dumba**!!

Did he ever come across as an intelligent and mature young man? He always seemed like a guy who had the potential to screw things up in a big way.

Crazy story of the day: over the weekend, UNC decided to post Julius Peppers' college transcript over the weekend. It's not available on their website anymore, but Deadspin and other websites managed to get screengrabs of the transcript before it disappeared. Here is the Deadspin link: http://deadspin.com/5934103/it-appe...ed-julius-pepperss-transcript-for-some-reason

I find it interesting that he had a 1.84 GPA, yet still managed to play 2 sports at UNC.

Crazy story of the day: over the weekend, UNC decided to post Julius Peppers' college transcript over the weekend. It's not available on their website anymore, but Deadspin and other websites managed to get screengrabs of the transcript before it disappeared. Here is the Deadspin link: http://deadspin.com/5934103/it-appe...ed-julius-pepperss-transcript-for-some-reason

I find it interesting that he had a 1.84 GPA, yet still managed to play 2 sports at UNC.

To be fair, he mangered in Athletics. He wasn't there to get any sort of education. And it shows. (Who willingly signs with the Bears?).

Ary before its all said and done I truly believe that the basketball program will be a target and will be found to be in violation.

Latest story today is that he will sit out this year and try to play again next year for LSU. Not sure how valid this is but that was was the story reported this afternoon!

Ary before its all said and done I truly believe that the basketball program will be a target and will be found to be in violation.

When the NCAA drops the hammer on UNC for academic fraud, it's not going to be pretty. I doubt that it will be as bad as Penn State, but it won't be a slap on the wrist either.

Especially given the late unpleasantness from the Butcher Davis years. Independent Study FTW!

--
Tapatalk2

Notre Dame...what have you done?

ndsham3.jpg

ndsham4.jpg

ndsham5.jpg

Everytime I see something like this, I like the cranky old guys at Auburn more who won't let this happen a little more. Jebus those are terrible.

Everytime I see something like this, I like the cranky old guys at Auburn more who won't let this happen a little more. Jebus those are terrible.
When I was there, there were a few of these styles that would be given as a prototype... Obvioulsy it never did, nor would it ever, happen.

6824613553_d83f886099_o-e1328728233500.jpg

I haven't been on Auburn boards much this year. Are the typical rumors flying around? What games are we wearing all orange for? All Blue? Did Under Armor and Satan team up to design a special uniform for the UGA game?

I haven't been on Auburn boards much this year. Are the typical rumors flying around? What games are we wearing all orange for? All Blue? Did Under Armor and Satan team up to design a special uniform for the UGA game?
Haha, just your typical Orange jersey stuff keeps popping up. Wont happen.

The SEC is far too traditionalist to go too far off kilter with their designs. Heck Tennessee got all sorts of crazy media and some backlash after wearing their traditional uniforms just with black as the main color against USC a couple years back.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

The SEC is far too traditionalist to go too far off kilter with their designs. Heck Tennessee got all sorts of crazy media and some backlash after wearing their traditional uniforms just with black as the main color against USC a couple years back.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Didn't UGA wear the pro-combat uniforms against Boise State last year?

I was trying to block out that game, but I seem to recall hating the uniforms as well as the product on the field.

sweet fedex dropped off the tickets to the UF vs a&m game today .

A&M starting a redshirt freshman this year......you guys should feast.

Didn't UGA wear the pro-combat uniforms against Boise State last year?

I was trying to block out that game, but I seem to recall hating the uniforms as well as the product on the field.

most of the SEC schools have worn pro combat uni's

UGA,LSU,UF off the top of my head

Mizzou has worn them TCU, Texas I think they are mostly just a specialty jersey.

I loved TCUs with the silver helmet

most of the SEC schools have worn pro combat uni's

UGA,LSU,UF off the top of my head

Yes, but they all got hated on heavily. Let's see how many more times they wear them...

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back