Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but they all got hated on heavily. Let's see how many more times they wear them...

Tapping till 12-21-2012
LSU fans loved theirs. UGa fans absolutely went crazy for their uni's they wore against Boise to start the year.

LSU fans loved theirs. UGa fans absolutely went crazy for their uni's they wore against Boise to start the year.

Debateable. Best thing about those uni's were the gloves. Each one was purple with the eye of the tiger on them...

Debateable. Best thing about those uni's were the gloves. Each one was purple with the eye of the tiger on them...
nike-pro-combat-uniforms-lsu.jpg

i loved the pro combat uf helmet with the overlayed gator skin

A&M starting a redshirt freshman this year......you guys should feast.

They really have no idea what they are in for.

Put me in the lot against the UGA pro combat uni's. UGA has one of the classic uniforms in CFB (red shirt, silver britches, red helmet). UGA's pro combat stuff is an abomination.

I actually kinda like the Texas and Illinois lids, but they can keep the Bengals helmets. I'll stick with the traditional helmet. I would LMAO if bama came out with the houndstooth disaster.

Put me in the lot against the UGA pro combat uni's. UGA has one of the classic uniforms in CFB (red shirt, silver britches, red helmet). UGA's pro combat stuff is an abomination.

Most of the Uni's in the SEC shouldn't be messed with. Auburn, UGA, bama, Tenn at bare minimum should leave theirs alone. Places like USCe and Kentucky can change theirs all they want I guess.

It's no surprise why the SEC is so huge. Almost every post in this thread is from an SEC fan, or SEC country.

It's going to hurt when USC takes down Alabama this year though.

It's no surprise why the SEC is so huge. Almost every post in this thread is from an SEC fan, or SEC country.

Well, it wont be in the National Championship game, as USC is still on probation.

Let this be my bold prediction: Bama won't have a chance to play USC, because they're not making the NC game. I know Saban is there and Bama seemingly reloads every year. But, they lost a franchise RB and a ridiculous amount of talent on defense this year. The margin for error to make the NC game in CFB is so small that I just don't think Bama is going to do it.

Personally, I would love to see USC play Oklahoma and watch ESPN's collective head explode. I'm a UGA alum/fan, but the "SEC" chest bumping -- particularly by ESPN and the bottom feeders in the conference -- is getting old.

Well, it wont be in the National Championship game, as USC is still on probation.

Are you sure about that? I though they got off this year.

are they going to take em down to in and out burger for lunch?

are they going to take em down to in and out burger for lunch?

I was implying in the National Championship game.

I would love to see a USC / OU championship game. it would be like the good ole days when USC was playing with ineligible players.

I would love to see a USC / OU championship game. it would be like the good ole days when USC was playing with ineligible players.
I believe they had to miss bowl games for 2011/2012.

Yes because that USC/OU NC game was such a thriller. I would like to see OU never make a NC game again. USC should have played LSU in 04 and Auburn should have played USC in 2005.

OU has some serious things to workout with what they are going to do to help Jones out this year. They just booted their only WR who played any serious time for violations and even he was a fill in for Broyles. The PState kid will help. I hope you are all wrong on your OU selection.........Ha!

I both agree and disagree with this. I think it was cool for one game, but I would hate to see that for every game. Gotta keep the red and silver unless we black out a game.

I actually kinda like the Texas and Illinois lids, but they can keep the Bengals helmets. I'll stick with the traditional helmet. I would LMAO if bama came out with the houndstooth disaster.

Bama fans almost revolted when the unis had a band of houndstooth around the collar and sleeves for one game a few years back.

I believe they had to miss bowl games for 2011/2012.

USC served their two year bowl ban already, they are eligible this year.

I both agree and disagree with this. I think it was cool for one game, but I would hate to see that for every game. Gotta keep the red and silver unless we black out a game.
Georgia should never wear those Black jerseys again. The two times they have worn them, they were destroyed.

Bama fans almost revolted when the unis had a band of houndstooth around the collar and sleeves for one game a few years back.

Really? I thought those jerseys were quite the hot seller. I believe they sold out of them at the games when they were available for sale, didnt they?

Re: USC, I couldnt remember if it was 2010/2011 or 2011/2012

As they should have, classic jerseys like that shouldn't be messed with, especially by adding houndstooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back