Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope nothing wrong with delta bravos either right?

It's ironic that this comes from the person who told everyone to not "get butt hurt" over trash talk.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is delta bravo a fraternity at UF? I believe it is. Right next to the Alpha Beta house and the Tri Lamb house. Pretty sure anyway.

It's ironic that this comes from the person who told everyone to not "get butt hurt" over trash talk.

Haha, those UF fans sure do get all pissy when you rip on their jean shorts and mesh tank tops.

No offense to GG.

I thought Alabama and Auburn fans were mean to each other.... lol. I love this thread.

Is delta bravo a fraternity at UF? I believe it is. Right next to the Alpha Beta house and the Tri Lamb house. Pretty sure anyway.
No JB, he was just calling me a douchebag, I'm not going to "get butt hurt" about it though.

LOL

What's Ole Miss look like this year? Still middle/bottom of the SEC?

I thought Alabama and Auburn fans were mean to each other.... lol. I love this thread.

Of course you do dude. You are an Alabama fan and as long as its not about golf, you are all in. :alien:

No JB, he was just calling me a douchebag, I'm not going to "get butt hurt" about it though.

LOL

Gators_fans_in_jorts.jpg

I love UF fans. Maybe the most amusing outside of a select few other schools.
Ole Free Shoes right? Bringing up something that happened over a decade ago because you have nothing else? Good lord, that is like me making Ron Zook jokes, and Ron Zook was even more recent.

UF fans are all the same, but in the end, there is only one ideal....Your graduation day is the largest Jort Convention in the world. Gainesville is the armpit of a fine state and last time I checked, its a lose lose to have a debate with a UF fan.

When you lose to them, its "we are dominant" and when you spank the sh!t out of them its "we have to let you win". Another fine education shown.

cant take a free shoes joke and then take it literally when i said we let you win? you arent seriously claiming tallahassee is a better place then gainsville right? check some crime rate stats and get back to me .

right cause we are talking about college football to each other and not the fact that you have continuously made your little comments towards me ? its pretty pathetic actually that you feel the need to keep doing it over and over.

cant take a free shoes joke and then take it literally when i said we let you win? you arent seriously claiming tallahassee is a better place then gainsville right? check some crime rate stats and get back to me .

I expect nothing less than this coming back from you. Its seriously a major case of dish but cannot take. Enjoy the jort convention dude, I heard they look great with fanny packs and wife beaters....

UF fans are all the same. A lot like a few others that shall remain nameless actually. For decades we heard nothing, but "We dont care about athletics as much" and "At least we dont cheat" and "Its harder to get into UF, so we dont recruit just athletes". Then they win a few and its a different song. Now they have looked just effin pathetic and its a new excuse that the douche nosels are too tight and the jorts dont stretch like regular uniforms.

maybe you should work on upping the roid scrips to those boys to make them relevant again.

right cause we are talking about college football to each other and not the fact that you have continuously made your little comments towards me ? its pretty pathetic actually that you feel the need to keep doing it over and over.

Your double standard cracks me up, you relentlessly mouth but when it comes back on you all you can do is drop down to name calling, and frankly I'm not at all surprised.

It just makes me laugh.

Ohio St is gonna destroy Michigan.

Hell yes! I'd love to see TSUN upset Bama and go undefeated all to lose to the Bucks in the final game of the season.

Getting AutoCorrected on my iPhone with Tapatalk since 2012.

For those that have been on THP for a while, I wonder what would happen if trae* and solidkjames went to see an ECU vs UF football game? One Two Pieces flying everywhere I would imagine.

I expect nothing less than this coming back from you. Its seriously a major case of dish but cannot take. Enjoy the jort convention dude, I heard they look great with fanny packs and wife beaters....

UF fans are all the same. A lot like a few others that shall remain nameless actually. For decades we heard nothing, but "We dont care about athletics as much" and "At least we dont cheat" and "Its harder to get into UF, so we dont recruit just athletes". Then they win a few and its a different song. Now they have looked just effin pathetic and its a new excuse that the douche nosels are too tight and the jorts dont stretch like regular uniforms.

maybe you should work on upping the roid scrips to those boys to make them relevant again.

wait i can dish it but not take it ? im the one spouting off all kinds of nonsense about jorts and the like over there and crying about bringing up stuff thats decades old? spare me your hypocrisy.

Aww, come on now, play nice. I've talked a little more golf lately.
Of course you do dude. You are an Alabama fan and as long as its not about golf, you are all in. :alien:

wait i can dish it but not take it ? im the one spouting off all kinds of nonsense about jorts and the like over there and crying about bringing up stuff thats decades old? spare me your hypocrisy.

HAHAHHAH. "Spouting all kinds of nonsense".....Im not sure anything else needs to be added.

For those that have been on THP for a while, I wonder what would happen if trae* and solidkjames went to see an ECU vs UF football game? One Two Pieces flying everywhere I would imagine.

Hilariousness would ensue and then I'd just feel bad for them.

:bicker: :beat-up:

lol.

Hilariousness would ensue and then I'd just feel bad for them.

Then? I think I kind of do now.

Does the Urban Meyer Gators even have a football team anymore?

I must admit, I have family in Gainesville and both my mom's brothers are FSU alumn, and Gainesville is a redneck hole. I also think it's funny to watch a dude in Texas talk about the differences between Gville and Tallahassee. Just funny to watch. Unfortunately, I'm a Tarheel guy and we suck at football, but we could probably beat Florida since UM has left.

Then? I think I kind of do now.

True. Forgive them for they know not how they sound! Haha

Trae*:

a6895831-df3f-9251.jpg

a6895831-df5e-7078.jpg

THe funniest part of the last few posts is watching any Ohio St football talk garbage to any SEC fan. They couldnt win so cheated. Then accused all the other schools of cheating. Then went out and got themselves the coach they said was a cheater.

THe funniest part of the last few posts is watching any Ohio St football talk garbage to any SEC fan. They couldnt win so cheated. Then accused all the other schools of cheating. Then went out and got themselves the coach they said was a cheater.

I'm not a delusional Ohio State fan by any means, like most. The only comical thing to me about the SEC is 1) conference strength is cyclical, you all seem to forget this, and 2) I've never seen people look dumber than when they chant "SEC! SEC!" at a game. You root for your team, not the damn conference...who gives a rats ass about a conference?

Regardless, I hope the SEC stays strong as I enjoy watching that style of
football. Tress played it too close to the vest to ever compete, and I said that from the get go. I hated his play style, as I have hated OSU's play style forever. I am looking forward to seeing what Urban can do with his play style, an eventually, his type of players. I'd love to get matched up against a top tier SEC team in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back