Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good from 44 and miss a 33 go figure

I hate college OT.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I've got a bad feeling ND will score without fumbling this time...

I've got a bad feeling ND will score without fumbling this time...

Your predictions have been incredible so far, but this one might be fairly accurate.

A moment of glory today (in the take whatever the hell you can get) UVA actually won a ACC football game.
Actually crushed NC State

Your predictions have been incredible so far, but this one might be fairly accurate.

I do like to make bold predictions. Then if I'm right I can say I told you so, and if I'm wrong then I can say "well no one expected that"

Note to self, don't watch ESPN gameday final tonight with Holtz. The spit will be flying.

A moment of glory today (in the take whatever the hell you can get) UVA actually won a ACC football game.
Actually crushed NC State
ACC plays football still?

Geez Pitt sucks

And they hung on. Last week I was really surprised, this week surprised for a different reason

yep all you will hear is how ND should be number 2 or 1 now... makes me sick

A win like this should bump ND down the ranks...a real #3 team should be blowing out teams like Pitt

Our offense showed up to play tonight. Can we get to 100? Lol.

Oregon is steam rolling USC right now.

Geez Pitt sucks
I don't think I'd say they suck considering they just took the #3 team in the nation to triple OT. Especially when Pitt is 4-4.

Either way, I'm heartbroken. Time to drink the pain away.

HUSKERS BABY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tapped from my S3

79 Facebook status updates about ND since the game ended. All those talking about how horrible ND is during the game and then going crazy about how amazing they are after they win. ND fans thinking they could compete in the national championship is like me thinking the Colts could compete in the Super Bowl this year.

Oregon always has sharp uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back