Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Oregon's offense vs. Bama's defense in the National Championship game. The other way around, not so much.

Agreed

I would love to see Oregon's offense vs. Bama's defense in the National Championship game. The other way around, not so much.

This bama defense playing right now would struggle. Pawnage in the trench.

They mushed him with that no turnover talk lol

Looks like we might have a heavy weight offensive bought here tonight. They are gashing each other.

Wow, we've got 42 already. Tahj with all 6 TDs too (5 pass, 1 rush).

So much for over!!! This could go to three points before the half!

I think Oregon will still win, just not by 40 like it was trending

Anybody thought of the Chaos that could happen if Alabama, Oregon & Kansas St all lost

Ram it down their bayou throats bama!

Terrible call.

that bad call worked for the advantage of LSU.. blind refs

Ugly Bama so far.

That tiger guy signaled first down after a 7 yd run to make it 3rd and 3

Lets go Tigers!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

LOL!
"RT @SprowESPN: "With the first pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Brad Wing, punter, LSU." #lockitin"

LOL!
"RT @SprowESPN: "With the first pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Brad Wing, punter, LSU." #lockitin"

Hahaha priceless.

Lol nice work not taking the knee...the 12 yard line is way better than 25...sec brains....lol

Wow that was one fugly fake fg lsu

Dang they finally took Tahj out. I was hoping they'd leave him in so he could get his 6th TD pass and set the Clemson record.

Dang they finally took Tahj out. I was hoping they'd leave him in so he could get his 6th TD pass and set the Clemson record.

I thought he already has the record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back