Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson. Currently at school there. And Rutgers because I was a fan growing up with my dad.

O - H!!!!

tOSU is gonna win the NC this year. Woulda won it last year but Tressel is an idiot.

Go big red!!!

Born in Wisconsin and lived no more than 30 miles away from the UW campus for 32 years. On, Wisconsin!
I'm also obligated to cheer for Maryland because my fiancé and pretty much her entire family are Maryland alums.

My fiancé is too. (Maryland alum)... I let her know her Terrapins suck!!! She admits it though...

Sparty party baby! Gotta improve that 6-6 season, big shoes to fill in the backfield tho. New O coordinator should help with that!

Clemson Tigers.

Sick em', Smokey!

My fiancé is too. (Maryland alum)... I let her know her Terrapins suck!!! She admits it though...

Mine too. She knows the football team is going to get killed in the B1G!

tOSU is gonna lose to another SEC team in the NC this year. Woulda won it last year but Tressel is an idiot.

FIFY...

tOSU is gonna win the NC this year. Woulda won it last year but Tressel is an idiot.

That's a joke right?????

How Bout Them Dawgs!!!

Which part?

Winning last year. I certainly think they will be a contender from here on out, but not last year.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Winning last year. I certainly think they will be a contender from here on out, but not last year.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

They would have beat ND. They definitely weren't the best team in the nation but I think they would have won the NC. It's a moot point though unfortunately.

Looks like Honey Badger's being welcomed with open arms.

e32053231c5c4276a612e4c02979471b_large

Just got times for the two husker games, 7 and 5, I love evening games for sure. Leaves the whole day for golf and tailgating!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back