Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound extremely chauvanistic and for that I apologize, but when did anyone decide Erin Andrews was anything more than eye candy on the sidelines.

She is absolutely terrible. They should put Holly Rowe on there she's the best one of them all.

Unfortunately for Holly, the eye candy will usually win out, just check out FoxNews to see what I mean. Most of those ladies are very attractive.

despise her.....she's better than Lou but that's like saying I'd rather visit the dentist vs the proctologist
lol good point.
This is going to sound extremely chauvanistic and for that I apologize, but when did anyone decide Erin Andrews was anything more than eye candy on the sidelines.

She is absolutely terrible. They should put Holly Rowe on there she's the best one of them all.

You gotta have some eye candy, attracts some viewers. I agree that she isnt the best, but least she looks good doing it.

Crap, I should have went to Game day/Oregon vs. LSU. Forgot it was at Cowboys stadium.

Crap, I should have went to Game day/Oregon vs. LSU. Forgot it was at Cowboys stadium.

Missed opportunity, it would have been cool if you had made a THP sign, mixed in with all of those signs in the background it would have rocked.

Anyone else notice that TCU lost last night? LOL Can you say, "overrated"?

Auburn may lose to Utah State AT HOME in the first game of the year. Cam Newton and Nick Fairley aren't walking through that door to save Auburn this year.

Auburn may lose to Utah State AT HOME in the first game of the year. Cam Newton and Nick Fairley aren't walking through that door to save Auburn this year.

50722057v7_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Auburn should of lost. I can't stand SEC Football.

What a turn of events in the notre dame game. Drive the length of the field just to lose it on a fumble and have it returned for 6.

Georgia bulldogs for the win tonight baby!!!!!! Boise state is going down like team thp at cypress gardens!

Georgia bulldogs for the win tonight baby!!!!!! Boise state is going down like team thp at cypress gardens!

It is going to happen, stay tuned. GATA

If UGA starts 0-2 does Richt get fired? Honest question here.

Notre Dame could be very overrated.

South Carolina.

ouch! Yeah, they'll lose that one. I don't know if he gets fired or not. Maybe. Seems to be a lot of pressure on college coaches these days.

I hate Notre Dame but with their academic standards they can't compete in this day in age.

Maybe I am under false assumption but i believe you still have to be somewhat intelligent to play football there.

I hate Notre Dame but with their academic standards they can't compete in this day in age.

Maybe I am under false assumption but i believe you still have to be somewhat intelligent to play football there.

They need to get their asses in the Big-10, quit fighting something that will help you.

But, before long they may have to with the dominoes teetering on superconferences.

Nothing new there my friend. lol

Yet we get to watch them on TV every single week. It's so annoying.

LOL, I thought that was funny, but I also think you might be being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back