Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off me, Texas!
542053_3808182657364_1345604348_n.jpg

Frank you love Texas stop with this act.

All the "experts" picked Nebraska to win so I feel a lot better about tOSU's chances.

I'm sort of nervous about the game today. Tech always seems to give us trouble.

All the "experts" picked Nebraska to win so I feel a lot better about tOSU's chances.

Now that's not true at all, Nebraska didn't need experts picking them in order to win!!!

JK, I'm not going to be talking too much smack before the game as I don't have a lot of confidence with this Nebraska team playing on the road!!!

Either way it should be a good game.

I'm sort of nervous about the game today. Tech always seems to give us trouble.

Having seen tech this year if I were you I would not get too nervous buddy.

Dawgs are looking good for tonight, Corso picked the cocks. GATA

Having seen tech this year if I were you I would not get too nervous buddy.

I just hate that they hold the ball for so long because of their running game. It keeps the ball out of our offense's hands, which isn't great for us. I think we should win though.

I just hate that they hold the ball for so long because of their running game. It keeps the ball out of our offense's hands, which isn't great for us. I think we should win though.

Tech got pummeled by MTSU last week, I wouldn't worry.

I just woke up just in time to see Arkansas score, awesome.

Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountaineers!!!!!

Tech got pummeled by MTSU last week, I wouldn't worry.

I just woke up just in time to see Arkansas score, awesome.

AU seems to be moving the ball pretty well too, this could turn out to be a great game to watch IMO.

Auburn is running left with great success, they have spotted something.

AU seems to be moving the ball pretty well too, this could turn out to be a great game to watch IMO.

I certainly don't trust Frazier in a shootout, I'm counting on the defense stepping up from here on out.

I certainly don't trust Frazier in a shootout, I'm counting on the defense stepping up from here on out.

And now you see why.

I love Rutgers uniforms today.

And now you see why.

Yep, that look kinda like UGA. We establish something and Bobo will move away from it and destroy momentum, I don't like Frazier as a passer at all. He had all the potential coming out of high school but it did not transfer to college somehow.

Yep, that look kinda like UGA. We establish something and Bobo will move away from it and destroy momentum, I don't like Frazier as a passer at all. He had all the potential coming out of high school but it did not transfer to college somehow.

I hated seeing him get playing time as a true freshman, I guess we didn't learn from how well that worked out for Kodi Burns. I still think he could be a be a decent QB in the future, but man do I wish we had another option this year.

No TV today since Dish shut off at midnight and DirecTV won't be here until 12 or so tomorrow. Kinda sucks, no football fix for me today.

No TV today since Dish shut off at midnight and DirecTV won't be here until 12 or so tomorrow. Kinda sucks, no football fix for me today.

You didn't time the switch over better? That doesn't sound like you buddy.

Another big sack from Frazier holding the ball costs us big time yet again.

Frazier is looking better, but he has to get rid of the ball in those situations.

You didn't time the switch over better? That doesn't sound like you buddy.

The doc is working nights on labor and delivery right now, Saturday is her only "day off" of the week for about 16 hours, I didn't want to mess with her sleep time by having her leaved the bedroom so the guy could install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back