Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
79 Facebook status updates about ND since the game ended. All those talking about how horrible ND is during the game and then going crazy about how amazing they are after they win. ND fans thinking they could compete in the national championship is like me thinking the Colts could compete in the Super Bowl this year.

I think ND loses to USC thus killing their chances at the championship.

Hoping for a big win for Oregon tonight.. I think it's the jerseys.. I am enjoying watching them this year.

I have caught a few glimpses this year... they really impress me with their speed on both sides of the ball.

Now I do think we are going to see an Oregon - Alabama Championship which should be awesome!!

Those 2 backs for Oregon are pretty good

I am pulling for the ducks all the way this year. Love their style and like Chip. Also like their uniform colors :D

Good news is when Oregon wins tonight they SHOULD be bumped above ND in the ranks, so ND could actually fall back. WR, I would have agreed with that except for that ND beat Oklahoma. I think they could still hang with USC but USC still doesn't compare to teams like Alabama, Oregon (as we are seeing now), or K-State.

Alright, you've all had your appetites wetted. Now settle in and watch one hell of a game.

I don't think I'd say they suck considering they just took the #3 team in the nation to triple OT. Especially when Pitt is 4-4.

Either way, I'm heartbroken. Time to drink the pain away.

If you mean they choked away a 14 point lead and even missed an easy field goal to keep an over rated team unbeaten...then yeah I agree

lets get the tide rolling

Oregon is one of my favorite CFB teams. I'm always a UVA fan first but I feel in love with Oregon with the crazy uni's back in the Joey Harrington days and have been pulling for them ever since.

#QuackAttack

Oregon always has sharp uniforms

Kind of need to be in a bar right now.

My wife wouldn't bring me new beer when ever I wanted one even if I was tipping her, and I can't watch all three games at one time. I've got the main tv and I can pull the one from the office to where I can see it too, but that leaves a game out.

Oh Pitt. Your football team is terrible. Luckily what they lack in football skillz they make up with their GPA's....

Oh Pitt. Your football team is terrible. Luckily what they lack in football skillz they make up with their GPA's....
YAIXj.gif

Man oregons offense is rediculously good

Man oregons offense is rediculously good

Agreed. Seems like everyone on the field is fast....no affiliation with that school but pulling for them to run the table..

And did I hear 400 yards of offense in 25 minutes?

I would love to see Oregon's offense vs. Bama's defense in the National Championship game. The other way around, not so much.

I would love to see Oregon's offense vs. Bama's defense in the National Championship game. The other way around, not so much.

You are not the only one.

USC is dishin out some big plays as well

2nd 75 yard pass for TDs this half for Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back