Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ Stoops. Yeah buddy, the SEC is a terrible conference. I mean, the bad teams are bad...but while you compare the bad teams, let's take a look at what the good teams are doing compared to the Crap 12.... HAHA.
Don't you worry about the Crap 12.......our payroll will be just like yours one day!

Don't you worry about the Crap 12.......our payroll will be just like yours one day!
I dont worry about the Big 12, they play mediocre football with underpaid athletes.

I dont worry about the Big 12, they play mediocre football with underpaid athletes.
I know....if they could just even the playing field and get mamma that car she wants!!! We'll learn one day........

Lol @ Stoops. Yeah buddy, the SEC is a terrible conference. I mean, the bad teams are bad...but while you compare the bad teams, let's take a look at what the good teams are doing compared to the Crap 12.... HAHA.

I actually agree with the article. The top level of the SEC is no doubt the best there is in the country, but it's not like the lower-tier schools from the SEC are by default better than others just because they are from the SEC like some believe.

I actually agree with the article. The top level of the SEC is no doubt the best there is in the country, but it's not like the lower-tier schools from the SEC are by default better than others just because they are from the SEC like some believe.

"Stoops apparently forgot that the last time his football team stepped foot on the field, it got smoked 41-13 by the SEC's fourth or fifth-best team Texas A&M in a game that saw Aggie quarterback Johnny Manziel roll up a Cotton Bowl record 516 yards."

"Throwing out Missouri since it wasn't a member of the SEC during the time period, the SEC's bottom five teams from 2012 were 110-82, 5-4 in bowl games and the home of one BCS National Championship from 2009-11."

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...ch-bob-stoops-shot-at-the-sec-is-way-off-base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Buckeye for life. UFM will get #1 as a Buck this year. Book it.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back