Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they're still a big 10 powerhouse this year. Dude, they're getting worked like tiger on Sunday at the chevron. Are you watching?

And how about the acc baby!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Jab I'm not watching... but Mich st is hardly a powerhouse.

dammit Big Ten. Go Penn State I guess. On Wisconsin tonight.

True. They finally scored, albeit against the jv squad at this point.

True. They finally scored, albeit against the jv squad at this point.

It's pretty bad when bamas 3rd string offense scores on accident and saban gets mad hehe

So you guys think there's any chance the osu suspensions hold up? I say they reduce it to 3 games .

So you guys think there's any chance the osu suspensions hold up? I say they reduce it to 3 games .

Does it really matter when the player is in the NFL? Anyone believing all 5 of those players are coming back check with me and I will sell you a winning lottery ticket guaranteed.

I'm fired up and ready for the Rose Bowl. Wearing my Badger underwear to support WI. I'll need to sit pretty still during the game, though, because those teeth and claws are sharp. I have not seen TCU play, but if the Badgers play anywhere close to the way they were playing, I think they could beat anybody.

Wow, Paula Deen is the Parade grand marshal. Interesting choice. I ate at her restaurant in Savannah, The Lady and Her Sons. Really great fried chicken.

Kevin

What? They were a top 10 team and one of the Big 10's best all year. AND BEAT FREAKING WI. So far the Michigans got beat by SEC schools, PSU got beat by a bad UF team. I really hope Wiscy & OSU show up (and I think they will) or this will be a complete freaking disaster.

I'm fired up and ready for the Rose Bowl. Wearing my Badger underwear to support WI. I'll need to sit pretty still during the game, though, because those teeth and claws are sharp. I have not seen TCU play, but if the Badgers play anywhere close to the way they were playing, I think they could beat anybody.

Wow, Paula Deen is the Parade grand marshal. Interesting choice. I ate at her restaurant in Savannah, The Lady and Her Sons. Really great fried chicken.

Kevin
Those claws and teeth bite a little on that one?

TD FROGS!

Whoever picked the Bama-Mich ST matchup needs shot. Terrible football game.

This is am awesome football game so far.

Hey Esox why arent the badgers using Clay more? Guessing he is still a little banged up?

This is am awesome football game so far.

Hey Esox why arent the badgers using Clay more? Guessing he is still a little banged up?

Honestly, the other two guys played so well while he was hurt, i don't think they want to change.

Kevin

Colin Jones (#28) is having a really good game so far and whats better is he from the town 5 minutes from me, played against him his senior year in high school he was a RB and was very very good.

What? They were a top 10 team and one of the Big 10's best all year. AND BEAT FREAKING WI. So far the Michigans got beat by SEC schools, PSU got beat by a bad UF team. I really hope Wiscy & OSU show up (and I think they will) or this will be a complete freaking disaster.

This is already a disaster. Every big ten team save Iowa looked terrible.

Edit: Wisconsin doesn't look bad but they need to get the secondary straight.

I've been really impressed with the TCU linebackers on a bunch of plays. The Badgers are running too many delays. They're having their most success on the quick plays right up the middle.

Kevin

Until WI is willing to throw the ball on 1st down more, they are going to deal with 8 guys in the box on 1st and 2nd and then have to deal with 3rd and long. They are not fast enough to win a game like this. If it does not change, the Big 10 will continue the way it has gone all day.

so angry.

The refs just blew the call on the punt in the 3rd quarter that put the Badgers on the 3. It should have been a touchback!.

The refs just blew the call on the punt in the 3rd quarter that put the Badgers on the 3. It should have been a touchback!.

Please don't start blaming the refs because the Badgers are getting their ass handed to them. We don't whine in Cheeseland.

Kevin

Please don't start blaming the refs because the Badgers are getting their ass handed to them. We don't whine in Cheeseland.

Kevin

Not blaming the refs. The refs just blew that call. Bucky is not showing up in this game at all.

How do you figure? Both of those guys did not touch the goaline.

In college football, if the ball crosses the plane of the goal line on a punt, it is a touchback and the offense gets the ball on the 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back