Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right there within custom price range.

Just sayin'. LOL

I was not saying it was a bad price. I probably will be buying one soon

I was not saying it was a bad price. I probably will be buying one soon

You weren't, I was. Just my opinion though, if its what you like to putt with then its worth whatever you're willing to pay, that's why I love putters so much.

Jman's 23° Heavy Hybrid. Cantpullthetriggeritis has pretty much crippled me though. Plus I really like my Fybrid 4h.

I am anti-pondering the Nike Drone. I roll it like a champ but I just can't stand to look like the thing!

I am anti-pondering the Nike Drone. I roll it like a champ but I just can't stand to look like the thing!

I noticed that Suzann Peterson is no longer rolling it. Weird seeing a Nike staffer rolling a Ghost putter.

I noticed that Suzann Peterson is no longer rolling it. Weird seeing a Nike staffer rolling a Ghost putter.

I noticed that too. Kind of surprised considering how well she rolled that thing at the end of the year.

I noticed that too. Kind of surprised considering how well she rolled that thing at the end of the year.

Makes you wonder doesn't it? My first thought was that she wanted to roll it like Yani.

Makes you wonder doesn't it? My first thought was that she wanted to roll it like Yani.

She wanted a more Pure Roll I reckon.

She wanted a more Pure Roll I reckon.

I just dont understand the appeal of some of those TM putters. They just feel so cheap at times. Some of them.

I just dont understand the appeal of some of those TM putters. They just feel so cheap at times. Some of them.

Define cheap, por favor.

I rec I know what you are talking about, but I think it is dependent on the version of the pure roll you get. I love the version that is in the Spider. I think the version that is in some of the others is aluminium and not some composite.

I rec I know what you are talking about, but I think it is dependent on the version of the pure roll you get. I love the version that is in the Spider. I think the version that is in some of the others is aluminium and not some composite.

That's true too Seth. I like the weights in some of the ghosts. but the whole first generation is not something I'm into. I do like the smoke line quite a bit though.

Pondering dumping the RBZ 3h and rolling with the i20 3i full time. Also thinking about getting a different 3w. Like the RBZ but not in "love" with it.

That's true too Seth. I like the weights in some of the ghosts. but the whole first generation is not something I'm into. I do like the smoke line quite a bit though.

Where did you see the Smoke line?

Where did you see the Smoke line?

PGA Show. I snuck a roll in haha. I really, really liked them. The staff bag they had them in too was unreal. I don't remember if it was a specific smoke bag though.

PGA Show. I snuck a roll in haha. I really, really liked them. The staff bag they had them in too was unreal. I don't remember if it was a specific smoke bag though.

Ok I figured as much. I more interested in the Metal X putters to be sort of honest.

Still on the hunt for a new 5 wood... Just got an email advertising a demo day only half an hour away at a new "golf ranch". Its a couple years old, but I know they just added club fitting last year and the owner bought the local course we play every weekend 5 minutes from my house.

Pondering secret grips.... Hit one on c0ncepts wedge yesterday and it was glorious.

Why do they have to be secret? I want them.

LOL exactly! But man... I hit a 54* wedge a few yards further than my 50* wedge. It was also easier to keep straight. Yes please! I'll be taking a trip to Boccierri (spelling haha) this week.

Can you secretly steal six secret grips and mail them to me?

Can you secretly steal six secret grips and mail them to me?

LOL. Go all ninja like! Dude I hope they still ahve them. It was awesome. I wonder if they'd be legal for MC play?

LOL. Go all ninja like! Dude I hope they still ahve them. It was awesome. I wonder if they'd be legal for MC play?

I've wondered the same quite a few times. They are just grips like any others, so maybe?

So i was pondering some new golf shoes, i guess they fall under equipment. Was wondering what people think about the spikeless shoe. I was also wondering if they help with rotation to the left side (for a right handed golfer) due to the fact that they don't really dig into the ground and they are flexible and low to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back