Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was pondering some new golf shoes, i guess they fall under equipment. Was wondering what people think about the spikeless shoe. I was also wondering if they help with rotation to the left side (for a right handed golfer) due to the fact that they don't really dig into the ground and they are flexible and low to the ground.

I haven't worn a spiked shoe in a month. I've walked and played in wet, morning conditions with no issues. Not sure about the rotation thing, but I like playing in them.

Tm CS Smoke putter...I want one

So i was pondering some new golf shoes, i guess they fall under equipment. Was wondering what people think about the spikeless shoe. I was also wondering if they help with rotation to the left side (for a right handed golfer) due to the fact that they don't really dig into the ground and they are flexible and low to the ground.

I've been wearing my spikeless shoes a lot lately. The only time I had any issue was yesterday while it was raining. Twice I had my back foot slip and both times the situation was similar, where my back foot was lower than my front foot. Other than that I have had no issues whatsoever.

I haven't worn a spiked shoe in a month. I've walked and played in wet, morning conditions with no issues. Not sure about the rotation thing, but I like playing in them.

Hahah there goes me wishing a pair a shoes will help my swing. What brand of spikeless shoes do you have hawk?

Hahah there goes me wishing a pair a shoes will help my swing. What brand of spikeless shoes do you have hawk?

Callaway Del Mar. I was just going to use them as range shoes, but I liked them so much I started playing in them as well.

Callaway Del Mar. I was just going to use them as range shoes, but I liked them so much I started playing in them as well.

I think a Scotty Del Mar is an appropriate ponder now.

VR_S and Ping G20 fairway

Still no Ping Nomes on the bay. They got those things locked down tight I guess.

Still no Ping Nomes on the bay. They got those things locked down tight I guess.

Last year when I was hot on the Pickemup, still am, I noticed that too. Took awhile for them to surface, but they're there now.

My golf galaxy had a nome that I rolled the other day. It was gone very quickly.

I'm suprised the big stores are getting them so early. Even the guys that I chat to online who pre orders 6 weeks ago don't have a shipping date in sight.

The back order doesn't suprise me though. The Ping factory is so slammed between the Nome and the i20 line taking off that they've had to bring in a bunch more workers and are now running 7 days a week on 16 hour days to try and catch up to the demand.

I really wanted that Pickmeup, Griff, but my Ping fitting said "Strong Arc" so I went with an Anser 4. Hit the Nome at the local box store last weekend (they had one but it was behind the counter - policing that thing, but I spend enough there to get a try, I guess) and liked it but already had my order in - wonder if I can change it...

Last year when I was hot on the Pickemup, still am, I noticed that too. Took awhile for them to surface, but they're there now.

I'd seriously ponder picking one up from the Bay if it was a better price. Not paying $250 for an experiment.

so close to pulling the trigger on 54* and 58* 588 wedges

I'm suprised the big stores are getting them so early. Even the guys that I chat to online who pre orders 6 weeks ago don't have a shipping date in sight.

The back order doesn't suprise me though. The Ping factory is so slammed between the Nome and the i20 line taking off that they've had to bring in a bunch more workers and are now running 7 days a week on 16 hour days to try and catch up to the demand.

I wonder how much of an effect THP has had on the i20 sales?

probably not as great as the original Mashie hybrid...that was crazy

I wonder how much of an effect THP has had on the i20 sales?

I vote Black Pearl. Do it up, Mike!

well trying to do it on the cheap so my best option for that is the chrome that I found, believe it or not, after trade in and cancelling the magazine deal they offer, they will be paying me $19 to take the club

I'd seriously ponder picking one up from the Bay if it was a better price. Not paying $250 for an experiment.

Same here. I rolled it for a good 10-15 minutes yesterday and at this point I hawkponder it. I didnt make any putts with it at all. Maybe its the drastic difference in feel of the Pure Roll insert versus the Nome, I dunno.

I tried to get on that train. This year's FW got me on board.

Yeah. You are probably right. I would love to see some numbers of estimated clubs sold per brand because of the influence of THP and its members.

Razr Fit. So much better than my R11 D & 3W. Great sound and feel, works great with the Whiteboard.

The Mashie hybrid is going to be the hardest club for me to give up for the MC....still hard to argue with the results and performance of it

Yeah. You are probably right. I would love to see some numbers of estimated clubs sold per brand because of the influence of THP and its members.

I tried to get on that train. This year's FW got me on board.

The Mashie hybrid is going to be the hardest club for me to give up for the MC....still hard to argue with the results and performance of it

I do like this years mashie and bought the m3. Will share duties with the F7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back