Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a trade in already? Go snag it frank. Even though it's not a Nome were still friends.

Two trade deals in the works right now:

R9 SuperTri or R9 460 w/ regular shafts :(
Scotty Cameron Newport GSS (2001)

Each for a package of 12 dozen used golf balls. Great deals on my part as all I have invested is my time and a few bucks on ziploc bags and magic erasers. Problem is I'd need to spend some money for a new sleeve for the R9 and to put my Speeder in it. But I think it would be worth it.

Edit: It has come to my knowledge that the Cameron putter is one of the more valuable collectible ones. It's not in that good of shape, but I've upped my offer.

Last edited:
They had a trade in already? Go snag it frank. Even though it's not a Nome were still friends.

I could cut an inch off of it and slap a Winn grip on that SOB.

I promised myself no pondering for a while and then I hit an Odyssey Metal X # 7 and it feels perfect for me. Dammit!

Tapatalk
It's such an awesome putter. I loved the original but the new insert is freaking amazing.

Solid ponder. You and War Eagle both lust that putter. Ive only ever seen it in long putter fashion.
Haha, it's sweet. I may have liked it so much that I found a center shafted original #7 on eBay that's in great shape, and put a bid on it. Maybe.

Solid ponder. You and War Eagle both lust that putter. Ive only ever seen it in long putter fashion.

Don't hit it KMac, I reckon you may buy one and be sad over your Manta and Nome purchases.

Don't hit it KMac, I reckon you may buy one and be sad over your Manta and Nome purchases.

Or he just may take a jigsaw to that Manta and make his own 7

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

There is a gigantic demo day up here on Sunday, and I have the day off from work after working 8 days in a row. I have a bad feeling that I may end up getting fit for some i20 irons on that day, given all of the buzz on here about those irons.

There is a gigantic demo day up here on Sunday, and I have the day off from work after working 8 days in a row. I have a bad feeling that I may end up getting fit for some i20 irons on that day, given all of the buzz on here about those irons.

If you hit em Ary, I think you'll like what you see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you hit em Ary, I think you'll like what you see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit them last week in the stock setup. It was at a range that was unfamiliar to me so I couldn't really figure out distances, and I was pulling everything a little bit, but I liked the feel. I want to hit them again, especially because the center running the demo day is a Ping fitting center as well. Maybe the pulls were a lie angle issue.

Pondering which clubs to take out with me to Oregon this summer and which to leave at home. I'm trying to carry as little as possible so I'll probably only carry my normal bag with 14 clubs and maybe a backup driver shaft in case things get rowdy.

After today's Cleveland Demo Day, I'm defiantly pondering some mashie 3 and/or 5 woods...

Deal is almost closed for a SC Newport GSS putter! If it all works out the task is to turn it from a junky $75 putter to a beautiful $1000 masterpiece!

Deal is almost closed for a SC Newport GSS putter! If it all works out the task is to turn it from a junky $75 putter to a beautiful $1000 masterpiece!

How are you getting a Scotty GSS for $75?

Don't be jealous Chunk. IceMann to be honest, I wouldn't tell him, CL will snake your deal.

Pondering which clubs to take out with me to Oregon this summer and which to leave at home. I'm trying to carry as little as possible so I'll probably only carry my normal bag with 14 clubs and maybe a backup driver shaft in case things get rowdy.

Eh?
Are you worried about having to beat the hippies or the hipster's off your golf bag?

Eh?
Are you worried about having to beat the hippies or the hipster's off your golf bag?

Yes. Darn hippies. I may have to kill someone too, you never know.

I'm gonna follow FrankA's advice and keep it a secret where I found the deal.

It's in crappy condition. It was played with for a few years and never used with a headcover.

Yes. Darn hippies. I may have to kill someone too, you never know.

Fair enough. As long as you have a good reason and all

I'm gonna follow FrankA's advice and keep it a secret where I found the deal.

It's in crappy condition. It was played with for a few years and never used with a headcover. I'm giving the guy 15 dozen balls for it. he had it listed at $75.

I'm pretty sure Chunky isn't going to scalp your face to face deal, rofl.

You never know when Chunky will appear in the middle of a deal and offer the guy one dollar more than I have for ir.

i almost fell over laughing at this.... Frank A must be the voice of reason when it comes to Chunky and his club dealings.

Keep Portland weird.

Edit: that was supposed to quote Super Tuna, stupid Tapatalk

I'm in Hillsboro. does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back