Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R11 or the Fast 12LS drivers. I really like the idea of getting a good driver that can be played in the open postion.

I am pondering the Matrix 6M3 shaft that TC reviewed

I am with you on this! I have been eyeing a variety of different shafts lately and this one has peaked my interest.

I'm pondering a new driver and a new putter. Not sure what I want for either but I know I want to get fitted for the right shaft in the driver. So many good options out there these days.

Cobra S2 and Mizzy Jpx 800s. Cobras are 279 for 8 clubs and Mizzys are 400 for 9 clubs and are used. Not sure what to do.

Cobra S2 and Mizzy Jpx 800s. Cobras are 279 for 8 clubs and Mizzys are 400 for 9 clubs and are used. Not sure what to do.

Have you hit either of them? I suggest trying to hit them and seeing which you like better, because those are both great deals.

Come on March! I want new sticks so bad.

Those are some sick numbers with the RBZ 3W, they got better as your SS went down to.

Come on March! I want new sticks so bad.

Those are some sick numbers with the RBZ 3W, they got better as your SS went down to.

Yeah I didn't understand that really. More spin got me a little bit more carry and I think they overestimate roll a bit anyway.

Pondering basically selling my whole bag, except putter and wedges. I have to get a new driver, and with the RBZ irons I'll be switching to a 1 FW 1 Hybrid setup, so may be selling my current driver, FW's, Hybrid, and irons.

Pondering basically selling my whole bag, except putter and wedges. I have to get a new driver, and with the RBZ irons I'll be switching to a 1 FW 1 Hybrid setup, so may be selling my current driver, FW's, Hybrid, and irons.

I sold my driver and 3w just so I could cut into the expense of replacing them. Good luck!

In theory, would a 10.5* R11 Driver set open and -1* of loft behave the same as a 9* set open with +.5* of loft?

I still don't understand why this isn't "Equipment Pondering w/ OEM Kevin"

I'm pondering why.

same here Smalls....really looking forward to Callaway opening up the vault for us MC staffers to see what we have coming. These are at the top of my list for sure

Saw the Razr XF irons today. Serious pondering here!

In theory, would a 10.5* R11 Driver set open and -1* of loft behave the same as a 9* set open with +.5* of loft?

Sounds correct and logical but who knows...

Tappin' for world peace!

Sounds correct and logical but who knows...

Tappin' for world peace!

It does make sense, but I am not sure if there is a COG difference between the two. I dunno.

amazing distance with the RBZ 3W. Definitely on my list of 3W to test along with the mashie 3w.

I'm pondering why.

I asked right after this was reposted and it disappeared.

I'm thinking about picking up a Nike Dual Sole 56* and trying just a 52 and 56. If not I will have it bent to 54 to work in the set.

How much does it cost? I love the sound of it too.

Not sure of the cost but after reading TC's review the week before last, I needs this in the bag. At least to give it a go.

Not sure of the cost but after reading TC's review the week before last, I needs this in the bag. At least to give it a go.

Yeah I took a look, and I think it was like $400 or something. Too much for me but it seems sooooo awesome.

I'm pondering why.

Pondering while pondering, how meta.

Tappin' for world peace!

I've been pondering as much as OEM lately, but I wanted to pose a question to my family here at THP: My next bag WILL be a staff bag. I'm 100% decided on that. But, which bag to go with? Should I go the Wilson Staff bag to match my irons, or a Cleveland bag (either the Black bag or the standard staff bag) to match my driver and (most likely) my 3W and hybrids? I'm stuck. I like all three bags so much.

I've been pondering as much as OEM lately, but I wanted to pose a question to my family here at THP: My next bag WILL be a staff bag. I'm 100% decided on that. But, which bag to go with? Should I go the Wilson Staff bag to match my irons, or a Cleveland bag (either the Black bag or the standard staff bag) to match my driver and (most likely) my 3W and hybrids? I'm stuck. I like all three bags so much.

Black...that thing just screams badass.

Not black. The all one colour looks lame IMO. But the other Cleveland Blue/white/black is the best bag around IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back