Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are those SCOR wedges btw. Was considering doing the free trial and thought I would ask before I went through with it.

Oh and I'm new here so howdy :)

After seeing all you pros out there with your fancy range finders, I am seriously pondering. What, or where to look for a good deal?

On a side note...hurry up and get here big daddy and his little brother!

After seeing all you pros out there with your fancy range finders, I am seriously pondering. What, or where to look for a good deal?

On a side note...hurry up and get here big daddy and his little brother!

I've used Leupold and Bushnell and both are pretty close in performance. It seems like the Bushnells pick up the pin easier. Look for a model from a couple years ago and maybe you'll get a deal.

Im pondering Cobra/Puma, Bridgestone, Cleveland/Srixon, or Callaway!! :)

That's fun, isn't it!

How are those SCOR wedges btw. Was considering doing the free trial and thought I would ask before I went through with it.

Oh and I'm new here so howdy :)

Have you seen this? Welcome by the way!

I've used Leupold and Bushnell and both are pretty close in performance. It seems like the Bushnells pick up the pin easier. Look for a model from a couple years ago and maybe you'll get a deal.

That's where I was leaning, but trying to hold off anything until those secret clubs hit. Between the finder, the $@#%#$ and @#$%@#$, plus the wedges, I'm getting myself into a pickle. Thanks for the advice Hawk!

Pondering dilemma. Found a set of clean Adams A4 for cheap then I stumbled into some Scratch wedges. It was a terrible day of hitting the irons, then hitting the wedges...back and forth for an hour with no idea which to get.

Pondering dilemma. Found a set of clean Adams A4 for cheap then I stumbled into some Scratch wedges. It was a terrible day of hitting the irons, then hitting the wedges...back and forth for an hour with no idea which to get.
I have some shafts that need to head down your way...

I think that these shafts are some of the ugliest shafts I've ever seen. However, I know a couple of brothers that would game these in a second:

229899_10151425305204062_35514255_n.jpg

Saw those on the Facebook ary, and even with my homerism, I wouldn't game those. I like my shafts clean bro.

I have some shafts that need to head down your way...

You need my address again :)

I think that these shafts are some of the ugliest shafts I've ever seen. However, I know a couple of brothers that would game these in a second:

229899_10151425305204062_35514255_n.jpg

Dude those are actually pretty sweet. Hideous color and text, but sweet nonetheless.

If they were cowboys shafts I'd game the crap out of them.

I've never been a fan of mixing my golf stuff with team colours.

Saw those on the Facebook ary, and even with my homerism, I wouldn't game those. I like my shafts clean bro.

Damn, I should have known that! I'll just pencil you in for the Carolina Blue Callaway driver in 2013.

I'm still thinking about the JPX 825 Pro irons that I hit the other day. I really want to hit them outdoors at some point, the simulator numbers were pretty promising.

wow those shafts are straight up distracting!

Have you seen this? Welcome by the way!
Thanks man that really helps. I might just order the free trial then :)

Also I'm in Parker also. Down here every Thursday and Friday. Parents live here and I live in Fort Collins.

Damn broomstick. Why do I keep pondering you?

broomstick's a no-no

gotta stay short mane

Pretty sure that Callaway pre-owned sale has one for right around a hundo.. Do it now while no one is looking WE!

Don't know if I can bring myself to do it. I have a hookup at the Edwin Watts here in Sarasota, and can get one for a steal. I may just grab one and try it out on a real green. There's always room in the hoard.

Maybe I could even bring it to Atl and let you chutt with it. Then hell will freeze over.

Don't know if I can bring myself to do it. I have a hookup at the Edwin Watts here in Sarasota, and can get one for a steal. I may just grab one and try it out on a real green. There's always room in the hoard.

Maybe I could even bring it to Atl and let you chutt with it. Then hell will freeze over.

haha wouldn't that be the day!!! I say stick with the normy MX-7. I bet you're rolling it just fine!

haha wouldn't that be the day!!! I say stick with the normy MX-7. I bet you're rolling it just fine!

I am, dude. But like I said yesterday, there's always that "want" for something new in the back of the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back