Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pondering an R9 460, there is one on the bay with an X-Con5 shaft that has me intrigued.

That was the i20's for me, I played 5 different sets in a year and a half until these found me.

The finish thing cracks me up, it's like I said in the testing thread mine still look fantastic with I think 60-70 rounds on them now and the original finish. I'm just not a big worrier about my irons being pristine though, they're my work horses. Everyones different though! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup. to each his own! Some like them to look new. Which is fine.

I'm still pondering an R9 460, there is one on the bay with an X-Con5 shaft that has me intrigued.

What a great SOUND that driver had. What the hell happened TM?

yup. to each his own! Some like them to look new. Which is fine.

Finish doesn't really bother me all that much. Just like rust on wedges I think it adds character. Love me some rusty wedges.

White happened

I have one that I don't use. It has the Re*Ax shaft in stiff. If you're interested.

They went white

I don't know man. I have an R9 head that I still game from time to time, but that R9 460 was just awesome and I still regret selling the head.
I have one that I don't use. It has the Re*Ax shaft in stiff. If you're interested.
I am very interested.

That's my old driver breezy, it's a good ine

That's my old driver breezy, it's a good ine
I just love that driver head and I want it back. The fact that TC used to hit it makes it even sweeter.

I don't know man. I have an R9 head that I still game from time to time, but that R9 460 was just awesome and I still regret selling the head.

I've got a couple buddies who STILL knock the snot out of that thing. I never did own one though, I came in about the ST time so I've only hit my friends.

SO many really good old drivers out there.

I just love that driver head and I want it back. The fact that TC used to hit it makes it even sweeter.

I really like the Reax in it as we'll dude. Snag that sucker up!

already sent the money.

Shipped out tomorrow. It pains me to off part of my hoard, but I'm glad to give a THPer a deal on something he wants!

Shipped out tomorrow. It pains me to off part of my hoard, but I'm glad to give a THPer a deal on something he wants!
You're the man cool guy!

I've got a couple buddies who STILL knock the snot out of that thing. I never did own one though, I came in about the ST time so I've only hit my friends.

SO many really good old drivers out there.

I think Freddie Couples is still using one.

Rolled a Nike Method Midnight 7 at my GG and couldn't miss with it...never thought I'd love it as much as I do

Rolled a Nike Method Midnight 7 at my GG and couldn't miss with it...never thought I'd love it as much as I do

I love the finish on those things. They are awesome looking for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back