Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this for my dad for Christmas :)
Bargain at £26!
hu2y2asa.jpg

amypu3yq.jpg

e3ypyjup.jpg

Not in the best condition but what a bargain!

Bargain at £26!
hu2y2asa.jpg

amypu3yq.jpg

e3ypyjup.jpg

he will love the feel. One of the best putters EVER IMHO

he will love the feel. One of the best putters EVER IMHO

Thanks man! Even if he doesn't use it, I think I would switch to righty to try it a few times!

Yeah Ill be there. If my mizzy's arent sold by then then I may have to take you up on this! Thanks dude!

Just let me know ahead of time, so I remember to bring them.

that's a great price for any Betti, congrats your dad will love it

Bargain at £26!
hu2y2asa.jpg

amypu3yq.jpg

e3ypyjup.jpg

hahaha...I know dude. I love it

I am a lefty :) and he is a rather dodgy righty! Got him some ping g15s as well to go with the putter, hope he got me something nice as well :)

I'm pondering going back to play it again sports and picking up a these Titleist 710 AP2s with C-Taper X-flexs. 14.99 per...

This ponder has been made to happen. ONly picked up the 7 iron as the 8,9,pw was gone. They had 3-7 and I picked up the 7. Sweet spot is a little worn, nothing some CLR can't clean up. Will make a great test club.

Cleveland Mashie 3 wood, who's got one? I'm hearing some good things about them?

Just got a $20 of $50 coupon from the new PGA Superstore. Whoop whoop. Gonna buy something for sure. Just dont know what yet.

Just got a $20 of $50 coupon from the new PGA Superstore. Whoop whoop. Gonna buy something for sure. Just dont know what yet.

lucky dog! I could have used that a couple days ago haha

Hmm what do you guys think, replace my 5 wood with the Mashie 3 wood, and get an 21 degree hybrid of some kind? Thinking Adams pro A12?

Or go 3 wood and 7 wood

Bargain at £26!
hu2y2asa.jpg

amypu3yq.jpg

e3ypyjup.jpg

Have a feeling your dads going to like it.
Congrats on the find

Have a feeling your dads going to like it.
Congrats on the find

Thanks :) might be a good refinishing job for me and him as well

This morning I found myself checking eBay for a Razr Hawk driver. I know it's an older model, but the most comfortable and consistent I have ever been off the tee is with that club. Since I broke the shaft in mine I have yet to find one that just feels right again.

This morning I found myself checking eBay for a Razr Hawk driver. I know it's an older model, but the most comfortable and consistent I have ever been off the tee is with that club. Since I broke the shaft in mine I have yet to find one that just feels right again.

You like that club more than the Razr Fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back