Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering an F3 or F3+

Release date for the Metal X CS Rossie is supposedly going to be 1/18/13...just in time for my birthday! Pondering has commenced

Pondering a shake up. Not happy with my game right now

what you looking for chunkster

Release date for the Metal X CS Rossie is supposedly going to be 1/18/13...just in time for my birthday! Pondering has commenced

I will own one! And a CS #6!

Pondering a shake up. Not happy with my game right now

Say what? You were playing some good golf in July. Couple of bad rounds? Any particular part of your game?

I am pondering what I am going to be pondering after this Tour Van Stop this weekend

pondering a new Machine Putter i think i got it figured out. they have so many options its hard to narrow it down. I think this bad boy is gonna be HEAVY though. i wonder how that will work out for me.

pondering a new Machine Putter i think i got it figured out. they have so many options its hard to narrow it down. I think this bad boy is gonna be HEAVY though. i wonder how that will work out for me.

I'm stuck in a hardcore Byron Morgan ponder myself.

Thanks for reading my posts, Frank. I put the Amp in to play during my round with Freddie, Wake and Trout yesterday. I liked it a good bit, but did not like the 9* head I was hitting and didnt like the open setting to raise the loft. I am thinking a 10.5* in the Amp would play nice with me.

Sorry, did you mean you didn't like it while it was closed to up the loft? Opening lowers it.

Not trying to be nitpicky, sometimes that gets missed though when adjustments are made.

no but 400 grams for a non cheater stick is prob the heaviest i have ever tried. but it looks amazing.

Just backweight it if it feels like too much. Problem solved!

Just playing some abysmal golf right now. Can't hit an iron or a wood. Everything is up for grabs at this point. My bag is dead to me

Those are some sweet sweet putters man. Counterweight it enough and you'll probably be ok.

Just playing some abysmal golf right now. Can't hit an iron or a wood. Everything is up for grabs at this point. My bag is dead to me

That sucks man. Give it some time. You have said numerous times on here about how much you like everything in your bag. It will come back. Go out, have fun, don't sweat the score.

That sucks man. Give it some time. You have said numerous times on here about how much you like everything in your bag. It will come back. Go out, have fun, don't sweat the score.

You are wise Cookie. I think my posts belong in the rant thread more than anything. I have no cash to truly ponder anything lol. Just not sure what the heck has happened to my game. I am hitting the ball well at the range and it's just not translating to the course

After a nearly perfect tee to green display this morning, I have no pondering whatsoever on woods and irons. But 42 putts (including 7 three jacks) has me wanting to bench my ONEcs. Officially pondering another putter. Just couldn't get a feel AT ALL today.

Chunky, that's EXACTLY how I was this week when I went out. Had me wanting to gut it all but TC talked me down. Hate days like that, it'll pass though.
After a nearly perfect tee to green display this morning, I have no pondering whatsoever on woods and irons. But 42 putts (including 7 three jacks) has me wanting to bench my ONEcs. Officially pondering another putter. Just couldn't get a feel AT ALL today.

Maybe take a look at some SeeMore SPi stuff rather than benching the putter?

Although, more putters are always better... :alien:

Ouch. Get a belly or broomstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back