Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it dude, I got fitted for putter for the first time, and it made an immediate difference. Ask War Eagle, I roll the fitted putter light years better than I ever putted before.
Indeed you did, and the funny thing is that it wasnt like it was over a long period of time that your putting improved. It was about a week. You putting with your old putter last weekend to your putting this past Tuesday was drastically improved.

Do it dude, I got fitted for putter for the first time, and it made an immediate difference. Ask War Eagle, I roll the fitted putter light years better than I ever putted before.

Indeed you did, and the funny thing is that it wasnt like it was over a long period of time that your putting improved. It was about a week. You putting with your old putter last weekend to your putting this past Tuesday was drastically improved.

I wonder where I could get fit. Golf Galaxy/Golfsmith?

I picked it up on Monday afternoon, and went straight to the course and put it into play after about 5-10 putts on the practice green, and putted lights out.

For the first time I am able to put the ball on my chosen line with no problem. Now its finally time to really start focusing on reading greens and my alignment issues.

LOL Jman. I'll have to check both out. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Seems as if there are two SeeMore instructors within a 30 min drive for me. Might have to give one of them a call.

DO IT!

Yes, I'm biased. But the fitting I got was incredible.

Length, lie, weight, grip size, putter shape, putter neck, shaft bend, etc.

I would add loft to that at some places, where they can hook up a high-speed camera to see how the ball comes off of the face. Some people that deloft the putter at impact need loft added to their putter.

the other night I talked my buddy in to purchasing an M3. Well it came in today so he wanted to go to the range and test it out. I took some swings with it and now I'm back pondering the M2, real hard. Damn that M3 was good.

Im still pondering the R11. I wish they came in black.

The original R11? I did not like that driver, I still love my old R9 though.

Find that vinyl stuff that someone was making blue and pink G20's with and wrap the crown of the R11. That would look pretty cool with the black top. It'd look like a black widow on the bottom.

Stop pondering and come play Sunday, you can walk away with one. Just have to grab a stock shaft off the bay.

It really wouldn't be hard to either refinish the R11 in black yourself or have someone do it.

It really wouldn't be hard to either refinish the R11 in black yourself or have someone do it.
I wasnt being serious.

Electrical tape will fix it

It would look cool with a black crown though serious or not. Put the Anser matte finish on an R11?

Eventually you'll learn to stop pondering drivers.
The low spin on the R11 was working for me. Completely different from the Black (in more ways than one). But, it was just working for me. I figure in ATL I will try my best to get some different shafts in an R11 and see what I can see.

I'm pondering what I'm going to be pondering after Saturday in Des Moines!

I'm pondering having my i20's bent a degree across the set. Stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back