Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not, at all. But I enjoyed playing the R11 on Wednesday. Completely different than what I have in my bag, low spin.

The Classic is low spin as well buddy but it is persimmony

I do not, at all. But I enjoyed playing the R11 on Wednesday. Completely different than what I have in my bag, low spin.

And you already have a Classic. Or you did. Look at you hoarding like a man in need of a intervention.

Yeah man, I dont know what it was about the Classic, but I struggled with it. I think I didnt give enough effort to adjusting my tee height with it. I think I had it tee'd too low.

And you already have a Classic. Or you did. Look at you hoarding like a man in need of a intervention.
Yeah, but I can get an R11 off the used bin for like $70

Yeah, but I can get an R11 off the used bin for like $70

Nice, hoard on brotha, hoard on! Do you have any type of TM club in your hoard like a ST? I like keeping one for the ease of changing and playing with shafts.

Nice, hoard on brotha, hoard on! Do you have any type of TM club in your hoard like a ST? I like keeping one for the ease of changing and playing with shafts.

I want to see a picture of your hoard haha

I had a Supertri. I sold it to someone here looking for one because theirs had broken or something. I still have a few shafts that are already tipped too.

Listen to FLTC War. Don't go to the White side.

It is but my gargantuan feet couldn't fit into any of the small sizes let on the shelf

Yeah I had some trouble. Found a pair in 11 wide and was like a kid on Christmas morning.

I want to see a picture of your hoard haha

Been thinning it out over the last few months. I hate seeing nice drivers just sitting around that still have value. Like the Fit TA. Its about to get off'ed. Probably the Fast 12 LS too.

Been thinning it out over the last few months. I hate seeing nice drivers just sitting around that still have value. Like the Fit TA. Its about to get off'ed. Probably the Fast 12 LS too.
What driver are you playing currently?

I had forgotten about your Fit TA

What driver are you playing currently?

I had forgotten about your Fit TA

Before the Anser testing I was playing the Fit TA. Wasnt completely sold on it though but I was finding fairways.

Before the Anser testing I was playing the Fit TA. Wasnt completely sold on it though but I was finding fairways.

Let me know prior to you offing that

I thought you had switched it up between the Fit and the Anser. I cant keep it all straight anymore.

I see a transaction in the making

I see a wrestling match between Chunky and War eagles oldest son, only fair mat hup for Chunky

I thought you had switched it up between the Fit and the Anser. I cant keep it all straight anymore.

lol. I try to keep everyone guessing. Anser just came so I haven't had it before yesterday. I did hit it a few times in Golfsmith but never purchased.

Mus t resis t making fu n of redie's pos ts or feer of ba n

lol. I try to keep everyone guessing. Anser just came so I haven't had it before yesterday. I did hit it a few times in Golfsmith but never purchased.

What happened with the Adams Fast 12 LS?

I'm pondering if I will ever get my new I20's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back