Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they stay where they are now, I will be bidding on a full set of ending soon Mizzy MP-T11 wedges.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Pondering a Cleveland/Srixon stand bag. I've needed a new stand bag for a while now and it only seems right to show my MC sponsor some love. I'm just not sure what the heck one I want.

Not if I've got other options hahaha! I avoided using them all weekend. It was awesome.

Yeah man, I'm definitely thinking something player'y.

Just jump into the 588 line and get it over with. :angel:

If they stay where they are now, I will be bidding on a full set of ending soon Mizzy MP-T11 wedges.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Hold out for that last minute bid and just hope youre not betting against someone else here.

Just jump into the 588 line and get it over with. :angel:

Hold out for that last minute bid and just hope youre not betting against someone else here.

Yeah. If I don't get them, it's no biggie, but they are just sitting there, chilling, and they caught my eye. Look close to new, and I loved the T11 wedges.

Pondering a Cleveland/Srixon stand bag. I've needed a new stand bag for a while now and it only seems right to show my MC sponsor some love. I'm just not sure what the heck one I want.

There are some pretty awesome deals right now for them dude.

Yeah. If I don't get them, it's no biggie, but they are just sitting there, chilling, and they caught my eye. Look close to new, and I loved the T11 wedges.

Hope ya snag them!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

You should know by now not to post actual eBay ponders here. That has caused some bidding wars by THPers before. I remember some heated SeeMore bidding!

There are some pretty awesome deals right now for them dude.

Are you talking eBay or where? There are some decent deals on eBay it just sucks not being able to see them in person, and some of them only have one picture.

You should know by now not to post actual eBay ponders here. That has caused some bidding wars by THPers before. I remember some heated SeeMore bidding!

HA! I haven't placed a bid yet, just eyeing them for now. If I get them, great, if not, no sweat.

Are you talking eBay or where? There are some decent deals on eBay it just sucks not being able to see them in person, and some of them only have one picture.

Yeah, the bay.. If you google image properly, you should be able to find lots of user pics on specific bags. Definitely helped me.

Yeah, the bay.. If you google image properly, you should be able to find lots of user pics on specific bags. Definitely helped me.

Very true. I need to step up my research a bit. I want a Cleveland stand bag before New Years!

Very true. I need to step up my research a bit. I want a Cleveland stand bag before New Years!

I purchased this one:

cleveland-golf-hybrid-stand-bag-steel-2.jpg

And I couldn't be happier with it. Have yet to take it out walking yet. Three rounds using a cart.

I purchased this one:

And I couldn't be happier with it. Have yet to take it out walking yet. Three rounds using a cart.

That still looks sick. A carry bag with plenty of storage, or so it looks like.

Ha ha that's the one I really liked. I want it in a different color (colour for you) combo.

I thought I saw them in all black, and then a sweet white/black/orange combo. One of those?

The 14 way divider was a big seller for me.

Here we go. I like this color combo.

u5y6e4er.jpg

Edit: I like that one too Dan.

Second edit: I obviously like this one too!!

uzezyquv.jpg

Yeah that 588 bag is wicked.. I thought long and hard on that one, but didn't like the minimal dividers on it.

Can't wait to see which one you go with dude!

I purchased this one:

Cleveland has a talent for making hawt & sassy bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back