Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it man. A 9:00 swing with my 9 iron is my stock 110 yard shot. It flies a little lower, but carries enough spin to stop quickly. For me, it's a much more consistent shot directionally and for distance than my other options.

I like the sound of that. I have trouble with stuff like that with my 9 iron and PW now. I'm not sure why but I can do it easily with wedges. It makes me want a whole set of blades even though I know that would end badly lol.

I'm pondering where to pick up an Iomic Putter grip for my mom.....I have seen them online for great prices, but I forget all the sites now...

I like the sound of that. I have trouble with stuff like that with my 9 iron and PW now. I'm not sure why but I can do it easily with wedges. It makes me want a whole set of blades even though I know that would end badly lol.

I know it sounds funny, but I truly thought about a combo set with the 588's for that reason alone. I would have only wanted 9-PW as blades though. In the end, it didn't end up being necessary though. They CB's worked very well for that purpose.

I'm pondering where to pick up an Iomic Putter grip for my mom.....I have seen them online for great prices, but I forget all the sites now...

There is a great ebay seller for grips. I think his name is zak and then a number or three afterwards. Good prices and he's always done me right.

I know it sounds funny, but I truly thought about a combo set with the 588's for that reason alone. I would have only wanted 9-PW as blades though. In the end, it didn't end up being necessary though. They CB's worked very well for that purpose.

I think I could handle blades up to a 7 or maybe 6. I'd love to try some out for a few rounds just to see.

Give it a shot if you can. Changing things up is fun.

I've actually managed to confuse myself on my own ponder. Not sure if I want to go with what I know and like in the now cheaper Mizzy MP-T11's. Or roll with the new MP-T4's. Eyeing a set of new T11's on the Bay, with my specs for a good price. Plus, the T11's sole looks to be a little more "open me up" friendly than the T4's do.

Give it a shot if you can. Changing things up is fun.

I also wish SCORs weren't so darn expensive for one of them.

I asked Luke Donald via Twitter to settle my wedge ponder. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I hope he responds with Trusty Rusty!

Pondering a few things. But my main ponder is something that will give me distances at the range. I want to know how far I am hitting my clubs. I can get something like the ES12 or something like the swingbyte. I want the distances to be accurate. Which way should I lean?

Pondering a new bag, leaning toward a C-130. I like the DLX, but SuperStroke Slims don't fit as well as I thought.

EDIT: This one, to be exact.
pDSP1-14461675dt.jpg

Pondering a few things. But my main ponder is something that will give me distances at the range. I want to know how far I am hitting my clubs. I can get something like the ES12 or something like the swingbyte. I want the distances to be accurate. Which way should I lean?

Why not a rangefinder?

Luke Donald never responded to my wedge Tweet, so I still have no idea what I should buy. Damn you, Luke, damn you.

Why not a rangefinder?

I want yardages for each shot. I don't want to have to guess which ball is mine out of 50 in the same area if that makes sense

Pondering a new bag, leaning toward a C-130. I like the DLX, but SuperStroke Slims don't fit as well as I thought.

EDIT: This one, to be exact.
pDSP1-14461675dt.jpg

That's one very cool looking bag man!! What are your other options?

I want yardages for each shot. I don't want to have to guess which ball is mine out of 50 in the same area if that makes sense

Ah okay. I thought you meant get yardages for your clubs. Not each individual shot. Do devices like the swingbyte give distance? I'd think your best and most accurate bet would be to try to find a portable LM for cheap. That would not be easy though.

I almost pulled the trigger on some CG15 wedges tonight at Golf Galaxy.. They were black pearl and gorgeous..

Love those wedges.

Not sure, kinda like the KG3 too, but I'm really digging that C-130.....also looking for Bridgestone minis.

Bridgestone?! NICE!! Is that the ball you're using?

I would have expected something Ping'ish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back