Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, kinda like the KG3 too, but I'm really digging that C-130.....also looking for Bridgestone minis.
I love my Bridgestone mini, I get compliments on it all the time.

So my new bag maybe? Under 100.00 what ya think?

TaylorMade Catalina 3.0

W12CATALINA30_Navy_Black_White

So my new bag maybe? Under 100.00 what ya think?

TaylorMade Catalina 3.0

W12CATALINA30_Navy_Black_White

It has plenty of pockets, that's for sure. A golfing buddy of mine has that bag and loves it.

Heh just sniped it off the bay for a crazy price. New for 56.04+ 14.00 delivery

I'm may be picking up a mint condition TaylorMade ATV 60 degree on Ebay soon! I have been wanting one since testing the 56 ATV. This wedge just works very well at my golf course and I'm ready to add the 60!

Pondering 2013 Cleveland hybrids.

Pondering a few things. But my main ponder is something that will give me distances at the range. I want to know how far I am hitting my clubs. I can get something like the ES12 or something like the swingbyte. I want the distances to be accurate. Which way should I lean?

Bumping this because I would like some thoughts

I'm may be picking up a mint condition TaylorMade ATV 60 degree on Ebay soon! I have been wanting one since testing the 56 ATV. This wedge just works very well at my golf course and I'm ready to add the 60!

No Mizuno's? Heh..

Pondering 2013 Cleveland hybrids.

i like that ponder!!

No Mizuno's? Heh..

i like that ponder!!

I don't know buddy as I have never tried a Mizzy wedge? I do know that the ATV is built for the thick rough around our greens. I call it my All Terrain Vehicle :D

I'm pondering the putter that I just texted jman about. Woweeee!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk. Not from my MacBook. Not from my iPad. Merry Christmas everyone and I wish the best of the holidays to all. Especially Smallie because he's the man and has cute dogs and likes golf. I hope he gets a mcrib for Christmas. I had one yesterday and it was delicious and I hope to have another someday soon. Oh and I forgot. Happy Hanukkah! Have a Kwazy Kwanzaa! A merry Festivus for the Rest of us! Did anyone see that Seinfeld episode? It was funny. Apparently Seinfeld has superman references in every episode. Superman is cool but not as cool as batman. But iron man beats them all. I like golf and iPhone 4S tapatalk. Their logo is sick too.

Bumping this because I would like some thoughts

Here's my question about going to the range with a device like that: what are the range balls like where you practice, and what types of targets do you have on the range?

Here are my reasons for those questions. I'm lucky in that my range has a few different 50 and 100 yard targets, as well as flags in the 140-160 yard zone and the 180-200 yard range. Based on where I stand on the range, I use my rangefinder to shoot a particular target and then go from there. The ball question is more important, because if you are hitting low quality range balls, those balls may not fly as far as the regular golf balls that you use on the course. In that scenario, you could know your distances on the range pretty well, but that might throw you off on the course. For example, I feel like I have to take 1 more club on anything above 140 yards at my range to get to the targets on my range, the golf balls play a part in that.

I don't know buddy as I have never tried a Mizzy wedge? I do know that the ATV is built for the thick rough around our greens. I call it my All Terrain Vehicle :D

The jpx line had a nice wedge offering.. Check it out!

I heart you Ary. Let me answer this when I am having lunch

Here's my question about going to the range with a device like that: what are the range balls like where you practice, and what types of targets do you have on the range?

Here are my reasons for those questions. I'm lucky in that my range has a few different 50 and 100 yard targets, as well as flags in the 140-160 yard zone and the 180-200 yard range. Based on where I stand on the range, I use my rangefinder to shoot a particular target and then go from there. The ball question is more important, because if you are hitting low quality range balls, those balls may not fly as far as the regular golf balls that you use on the course. In that scenario, you could know your distances on the range pretty well, but that might throw you off on the course. For example, I feel like I have to take 1 more club on anything above 140 yards at my range to get to the targets on my range, the golf balls play a part in that.

Chunky, i tend to agree with Ary's answer. I dont know I would ever use the range to check my club distances due to cheap balls used and generally hitting off mats.

I'm pondering the putter that I just texted jman about. Woweeee!

If I make out well for my B-Day today, one will be ordered soon I think.

I do like the look of the new Adams Super LS hybrid & woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back