Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pondering the first post in this thread.

I'm pondering what DevRickus said...........I want it all!

We got a new one in under a year. Wow. Lots of pondering, that's for sure.

Sounds good...

I'm pondering an RBZ Tour hybrid vs the Adams V4 Hybrid...
Also need to find a driver to complete my setup

My ponder list is a RBZ 3w

New Adams hybo's...

I am pondering the top end of my bag. Wondering if I shouldn't go to 18 and 20.5* Mashies to fit better with the Bladez I'm testing. Of course, if I do that then shouldn't I also consider moving to a strong 3W, maybe the 13* RBZ? If I can hit it like I think I can these 3 new clubs would replace the AMP, G20 3W and two Razr X hybrids. Those are maybe my 4 favorite clubs. This is a stupid crazy ponder. Must resist.

I was the last ponderer. I am sure this carries great meaning and responsibility.

Wedges, I do like the 588's which I have but am seriously thinking about Scor.

Yeah dude, last weekend was the 2nd time I have hit them. Last years outing I wasn't convinced but last weekends invitational I really liked them. Its only money so why not.

Wedges, I do like the 588's which I have but am seriously thinking about Scor.

U should have won the invitational lol
I think the scor would help with the opening up the face we talked about

U should have won the invitational lol
I think the scor would help with the opening up the face we talked about

Win the invitational, wrong. I should have just done bad things those few days as I cant seem to play golf....Yeah the opening the face deal is just a mind thing for me I think. I may just drop some coin and do it.

Win the invitational, wrong. I should have just done bad things those few days as I cant seem to play golf....Yeah the opening the face deal is just a mind thing for me I think. I may just drop some coin and do it.

I didn't really pay a ton of attention to your bag at the Invitational. What wedges are you gaming now Vince?

I am pondering the Bushnell V2 Patriot Edition. Most the reviews I have read have been really good, but I love the thoughts and input of fellow THPer's.

My problem is setup, I don't think I'm opening up the face properly lol, good luck on your quest

I didn't really pay a ton of attention to your bag at the Invitational. What wedges are you gaming now Vince?

Cleveland 588's. 50,54 and 58. I love the 50 but struggle on full shots with the other 2.

My problem is setup, I don't think I'm opening up the face properly lol, good luck on your quest

Just hit the crap out of that J40 driver dude. Order it with the Kusala Blue.

Cleveland 588's. 50,54 and 58. I love the 50 but struggle on full shots with the other 2.

I struggled with the 588s as well when I tried them. Yardages were way off on the higher lofts. You a fan of the heavier headed wedges? I like the J40s, which are a bit lighter but also have their own variable sole. I actually didn't get a chance to mess with the SCORs. I'm goon for now though with two sets of wedges!

Swingtip vs. 3Bays GSA Pro. The advantages of the 3Bays system is that the device inserts into the butt end of the grip, not onto the shaft of the club, and also will give you distances on each of your shots. It gives you swing path and tempo data just like the Swingtip.

I struggled with the 588s as well when I tried them. Yardages were way off on the higher lofts. You a fan of the heavier headed wedges? I like the J40s, which are a bit lighter but also have their own variable sole. I actually didn't get a chance to mess with the SCORs. I'm goon for now though with two sets of wedges!

Same deal, I am going to talk to JP at Scor Monday.

Guys what would you buy out of the taylormade R11s tp or the RBZ tp? Also what are the differences?

Guys what would you buy out of the taylormade R11s tp or the RBZ tp? Also what are the differences?

Also throw in the R11 tp (non S model) into the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back