Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May need these babies pretty soon. Whatcha think?!?!

$(KGrHqJ,!qwFDkjVw75MBRBon,mU1Q~~60_12.JPG

Haha I feel like it would be a pain to constantly take them off. Love me those 588s though

They sort of look like poorly toasted marshmallows..

May need these babies pretty soon. Whatcha think?!?!

$(KGrHqJ,!qwFDkjVw75MBRBon,mU1Q~~60_12.JPG

Sir, I do declare that forged irons are a pain to maintain if they Are rolling around in the bag, smallish against other club heads, leaving gashes and dents, I say
Buy them, and use them, those 588s are way too expensive to leave uncovered

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Haha I feel like it would be a pain to constantly take them off. Love me those 588s though

Gotta keep 'em pretty!

They sort of look like poorly toasted marshmallows..

Wouldn't it be funny when the only clubs in the bag w/o a headcover are the 54/58* wedges!

Just so I am perfectly clear, are the Razr Fit adapters the exact same ones as the XHot? So theoretically if I bought a B Asha with a Razr Fit adapter that would work correct?

Just so I am perfectly clear, are the Razr Fit adapters the exact same ones as the XHot? So theoretically if I bought a B Asha with a Razr Fit adapter that would work correct?

100% correct amigo

Gotta keep 'em pretty!

Wouldn't it be funny when the only clubs in the bag w/o a headcover are the 54/58* wedges!

Haha. Find some old putter covers and see if they fit on the wedges...

Why are there XHot adapters then? Just to make more money?
Didn't know there was. I'm still using my Fit adapters since I have about 5 left.

Didn't know there was. I'm still using my Fit adapters since I have about 5 left.

Ok thanks JMan. I wanted an opinion from someone who actually knows. Not some real estate dude from FL.. Hahaha Thanks guys.

Why are there XHot adapters then? Just to make more money?

R9 adapters worked on R11 and R11s. Some people want it to match, and some people just don't follow the homework of others.

Ok thanks JMan. I wanted an opinion from someone who actually knows. Not some real estate dude from FL.. Hahaha Thanks guys.

If only I could post the text message from Wardy that this post prompted. :alien:

Convinced that I wanted an R1. Went to Golfsmith and left wanting an Amp Cell Pro. Local demo day this weekend should help decide if I should drop the Anser.

I agree on the putters. I had my level out there today making sure the face was square with the putter grip, etc. LOL

Man, that is all kinds of accurate right there.. I like your style Cookie.

I always just eyeball it. Even putters.

A vice helps when regripping a putter because you can line it up easier, but beyond that, I've never seen a real reason to acquire one for the sole purpose of regripping clubs.

Solvent up and slide that puppy on.

Eh, after you've done 40 or so its easy peasy.

Does anyone know the reason why the Asha is an upcharge on the Custom when is the stock shaft in the XL? Just seems weird to do that.

Does anyone know the reason why the Asha is an upcharge on the Custom when is the stock shaft in the XL? Just seems weird to do that.

If you are using Cleveland's website and looking at it make sure that you look carefully because there are two different B.Asha shafts, one white paint and one not.

If you are using Cleveland's website and looking at it make sure that you look carefully because there are two different B.Asha shafts, one white paint and one not.

I did, and the black B Asha 4 series (that is stock in the XL) is still a $20 upcharge. While it isn't a lot, I'm still confused as to why it is there at all.

I did, and the black B Asha 4 series (that is stock in the XL) is still a $20 upcharge. While it isn't a lot, I'm still confused as to why it is there at all.

Having to put an adapter on it I imagine. I'm impressed its that low, I expected you to say 50+! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back