Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, and the black B Asha 4 series (that is stock in the XL) is still a $20 upcharge. While it isn't a lot, I'm still confused as to why it is there at all.

Yeah, like Jman said I'd assume it's for the adapter. That's not bad at all for a B. Asha though.

Having to put an adapter on it I imagine. I'm impressed its that low, I expected you to say 50+! Hahaha

Yeah, like Jman said I'd assume it's for the adapter. That's not bad at all for a B. Asha though.

Makes sense. There might be some stuff on the marketplace soon...

I want to experiment with a high launch driver shaft.

I want to experiment with a high launch driver shaft.

I may be parting with my kusala white 56x.. Im thinking of going with a B.asha

Tapping away on my S3

I may be parting with my kusala white 56x.. Im thinking of going with a B.asha

Tapping away on my S3

Let me know. I might be in the tinkering mood

I ponder if I'll find a new putter this year....

Been playing a #7 odyssey since the white hot xg, moved to a metal x #7 and now onto a #9 versa and putting it sooo much better, prolly just me and all my quirks

speaking of which if any are interested in a 33in metal x #7 with a super stroke putter, i have one up for sale :D

B.Asha 4x...Miya Silver 72x...Matrix Radix 7 HD...IJP Tartan Trousers

Need a new shaft for the classic 310. Also need to start finishing the back up bag. Thinking a Cleveland black 3w, putting a Kusala Black in the driver and some 588 wedges to put with the Callaway MBs. Or getting a 54/58 in the Callaway dark forged. Maybe a new hybrid/ 5w as well. Got a golf show in a week and maybe hoping to find some deals.

Need a new shaft for the classic 310. Also need to start finishing the back up bag. Thinking a Cleveland black 3w, putting a Kusala Black in the driver and some 588 wedges to put with the Callaway MBs. Or getting a 54/58 in the Callaway dark forged. Maybe a new hybrid/ 5w as well. Got a golf show in a week and maybe hoping to find some deals.

Which 588s? RTX or last years?

Pondering how effing awesome the X3 just was.

Betti has some awesome wedges. Shocked Buck isn't rocking a set yet.

I had no idea they made them.

I am back to pondering Seemores again! Although I really think Im going to wait until after I get back from Vegas to make a decision

I had no idea they made them.

I am back to pondering Seemores again! Although I really think Im going to wait until after I get back from Vegas to make a decision

Just to work with SeeMore is a treat. I would recommend it.

Just to work with SeeMore is a treat. I would recommend it.

This is SO true. Alex has been a blast to work with the past two days. SeeMore gets it.

This is SO true. Alex has been a blast to work with the past two days. SeeMore gets it.

Alex is AWESOME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back