Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Cleveland and Callaway would have to be the first two companies to look at, but its still impossible to compare. Because the TT's fall somewhere in between the X hots and XHPs, there really aren't any fair comparisons to be made. Taylormade would also have to sneak their name in there, as well as Cobra. There are alot of good lines being put out this year.

Truth. In the end we, the consumers, win when there are so many great choices out there.

After putting with one this morning, I'd be lying if I said the SeeMore PTM3 wasn't in the back of my mind right now. Having not been a particularly big fan of the standard fgp series, I am shocked at how much I enjoyed it.

After putting with one this morning, I'd be lying if I said the SeeMore PTM3 wasn't in the back of my mind right now. Having not been a particularly big fan of the standard fgp series, I am shocked at how much I enjoyed it.

I approve. Looking forward to getting mine very soon.

The cross hatch right? That's what I will be going with.

The cross hatch right? That's what I will be going with.

Whatever this is haha.. I think so.

Talking top to bottom, I guess. I don't find the xhot pro irons to be more "forgiving" than say the Dpcs or similar style iron.

I will agree. I love the lineup but would not call it the most forgiving top to bottom.

After an impromptu chipping lesson with my FIL, i20 UW. Was really liking the iron type clubs on chips and pitches. Thinking about going set UW then non-set after that.

After the THP event in Texas I have to admit, I am contemplating a new 3 wood and looking hard at the XHot. I have so many drivers but no 3 woods lol other than the 16 year old one in my bag.

RocketBladez Tours with C-Tapers.

Well, my iron pondering has gone full circle and I am now right back where I started.
Bridgestone J40 DPC irons are simply captivating.

Undecided as to which ones, so plenty of reading and then hitting to be done I think, but I am now looking at wedges as other than the PW (47*), SW(52*) and 64* in my bag, I don't have anything else to fill the gap

Probably going to be either -

• single 58*, or
  • 56* and 60*

but don't know which way to go yet

Ugh, Canadan has me pondering J40 DPC's again.......

Gonna beat him.

Ugh, Canadan has me pondering J40 DPC's again.......

Gonna beat him.
I had mine back in the bag yesterday, and was instantly reminded why I love them so much.

I see no reason why you should not hit them both another bazillion times before making a decision!!!! hahaha!

Ya, just what I needed!

I had mine back in the bag yesterday, and was instantly reminded why I love them so much.

They're both magical. I need to go back and put them side by side again, it's a good problem to have I guess!

Brad, you didnt know that Canadan is the biggest enabler on the planet? You had to know that going to GG with him was going to hurt your wallet.

I have a stellar deal on a 3 wood.. Do i want a 5 wood too? Hmm..

Xhot 3W, although I think it is more of a forgone conclusion at this point

Brad, you didnt know that Canadan is the biggest enabler on the planet? You had to know that going to GG with him was going to hurt your wallet.

If I wasn't part if the Morgan Cup, I would have walked out of there with a Razr Fit Extreme, no questions asked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back