Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new line thing doesn't bother me. Tried and true speaks volumes.

Yep that's the same with me. Im picking up my 3 wood today with white series Radix 7x in it...hoping for the same results.

Yep that's the same with me. Im picking up my 3 wood today with white series Radix 7x in it...hoping for the same results.

If the tech is good hopefully manufacturing processes improved and tolerances tighten, who cares if the line isn't shiny and new.

Why don't you just put them on eBay? Start the auction around $40 and actually make some money selling them instead of just letting them sit here getting no love bumping your threads every day.

THPing on Tapatalk

Oregon Jack, you need to listen to this man, he is wise.

Most likely the Radix 6hd.

Most likely the Radix 6hd.

Great shaft. I think I'm about to put one up in the marketplace (though it will be in a LH head).

After reading some of the feedback from last years MC, I'm moving the Cally Forged wedges up a notch on my ponder list...

Great shaft. I think I'm about to put one up in the marketplace (though it will be in a LH head).

I will keep an eye on it. I have a bunch of Dsg scorecard gift certificates coming. I was going to use those.

I will keep an eye on it. I have a bunch of Dsg scorecard gift certificates coming. I was going to use those.

Just let me know. I'm heading to PGA SS later this week so if you want I can bring it down there and get it pulled.

Just let me know. I'm heading to PGA SS later this week so if you want I can bring it down there and get it pulled.

Up to you. I wouldn't change your plans for me. I really do appreciate it though.

Up to you. I wouldn't change your plans for me. I really do appreciate it though.

Either way man. I plan to off it but I could sell them (head and shaft) separately if you want.

No buying ponders, but debating offing some irons...starting with some j40 DPCs with 2 rounds on them (7 and 9 being the only ones hit).

No buying ponders, but debating offing some irons...starting with some j40 DPCs with 2 rounds on them (7 and 9 being the only ones hit).

I bet they will sell like hot cakes.

Pondering a GPS unit. Not looking to spend a ton of money. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Do you just want center/back/front or do you also want readings to hazards, screen maps, etc?

Do you just want center/back/front or do you also want readings to hazards, screen maps, etc?

Something simple like the Upro MX+. I have heard some not so positive things about that particular one so something similar would be good.

Pondering a GPS unit. Not looking to spend a ton of money. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Garmin stuff is a little cheaper, and no subscription fees. The distances are generally solid. However, my G5 has been known to flake out. Nothing a reboot cant fix usually. Biggest complaint is that it sometimes takes a while to acquire GPS signal. Other than that, I'm pretty darn happy.

I've not used one of the more advanced ones like that. If you're looking bare-bones cheap, Bushnell Neo (or Neo+) and Izzo Swammi are two off the top of my head.

Something simple like the Upro MX+. I have heard some not so positive things about that particular one so something similar would be good.

You considered a rangefinder?

I've not used one of the more advanced ones like that. If you're looking bare-bones cheap, Bushnell Neo (or Neo+) and Izzo Swammi are two off the top of my head.
Thanks Hawk. I will take a look.

You considered a rangefinder?
Yeah. Not my cup of tea.

Thanks guys.

Driver shafts. Ugh.

Driver shafts. Ugh.

I am pondering the same thing. Did you like the white tie or red tie better? Need to figure out what to put in the AMP Cell.

Because its nap time Dev! And I'm ALWAYS thinking about golf.

Howzat, both really were quite nice, just depends in what launch you want. I hope my White Tie makes it home and that the postal services didnt eat it, if like to give it a go again after Freddie worked with me.

Callaway gear since I am going to get into the #Grandaddy and take down the #zoocrew with their own medicine. How does that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back