Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what model these are? I couldn't find any markings on them whatsoever. They feel awesome, but the real interest is the shaft that's in them...the steelfiber I80. It is regular flex, but measured out on their frequency machine at R+ or about 5.7 which is a great fit for me. The 3-9 is priced at $230 and so wanted to grab them today, but the news of one of my best buds dad passing I left. Plus the fact that I don't need them.

Anyone have an idea of the component? Looks like a great deal to me and may go back next week to see if they are still there.
IMAG1205.jpg

Looks like a Mizuno T-Zoid to me.

THPing on Tapatalk

After getting a few swings in tonight, I think the RFE 10.5 w the stock trinity shaft could actually be a really good fit for me.

i see a new fairway wood in my near future...

I am pondering these colours..

0.jpg

New year, new colour? Hmmmm...

I have gray, green, red, and baby blue. I love them all, but the gray is probably my favorite. Kelly has the dark blue on her Cobra driver and it looks pretty sweet. Seriously, they all look great and are probably one of the better, under appreciated grips out there, IMO.

I have gray, green, red, and baby blue. I love them all, but the gray is probably my favorite. Kelly has the dark blue on her Cobra driver and it looks pretty sweet. Seriously, they all look great and are probably one of the better, under appreciated grips out there, IMO.

If you are going to go gray, check out the Lamkin 3Gen Crossline Ace also.

If you are going to go gray, check out the Lamkin 3Gen Crossline Ace also.

I love the looks of that grip. I love Crosslines, but hopefully they have improved them with a more 3GEN tack to them. Crosslines just don't do well with these sweaty mitts in humidity.

Yep. Baby blues were my '12 gamers. Rocking the reds right now on my j33's.

Just trying to decide whether I change it up.. I've got a dark blue on my JDL that's awesome. Maybe I'll go off the wall and rock purple.

I will end up getting an orange one for the Attas when I decide to do something with it.

I love the looks of that grip. I love Crosslines, but hopefully they have improved them with a more 3GEN tack to them. Crosslines just don't do well with these sweaty mitts in humidity.

I put them in my irons. They are tackier than the GP NDMC and VDR's that I previously played. I am really enjoying them so far.

I'm pondering a Scotty Cameron GoLo S putter.....

I put them in my irons. They are tackier than the GP NDMC and VDR's that I previously played. I am really enjoying them so far.

If I don't get to feel and see them beforehand, I am sure I will at the THP Branson Invitational, sponsored by..........Lamkin Grips! Pretty stoked. *shameless plug*

I'm pondering a Scotty Cameron GoLo S putter.....

Love the GoLo S. If I weren't rolling a Newport 2.6, it would be my second choice.

How much does one grip cost? Might be gaming these next..

And theyre nicer than VDR's?? Hmmmm..

The VDRs seem to struggle with longevity in a big way. I don't get that feeling with the RELs at all.

The Crossline ACE's Rickus was talking about are about a buck more per grip.

The VDRs seem to struggle with longevity in a big way. I don't get that feeling with the RELs at all.

The Crossline ACE's Rickus was talking about are about a buck more per grip.
Hmm.. Might have to grab one or two to try out..

I am pondering these colours..

0.jpg

New year, new colour? Hmmmm...

Also pondering these since Bridgestone doesn't offer VDR grips as an option. If adwillingham is saying that the 3Gens are better than the VDRs, I need to seriously look into them. Thinking about either a white or orange grip to go on top of the DI-6 that I'll get put into my Bridgestone driver.

Pondering trading in all my clubs to get a set of 5-PW,AW of Cally X-Hot Pros......Selling in the marketplace just isnt working.

Pondering trading in all my clubs to get a set of 5-PW,AW of Cally X-Hot Pros......Selling in the marketplace just isnt working.

You just missed out on the global golf 30% trade in bonus.

But I do think Dicks and Galaxy are still giving 50% trade bonus towards the new stuff

You just missed out on the global golf 30% trade in bonus.

But I do think Dicks and Galaxy are still giving 50% trade bonus towards the new stuff

yeah I was given the heads up about the 50% at Dicks starting Sunday....maybe my buddy will be able to help me out.

On the weekend Globalgolf.com had a set of XHot Pros in "very good" condition for $550...maybe still there?

Also pondering these since Bridgestone doesn't offer VDR grips as an option. If adwillingham is saying that the 3Gens are better than the VDRs, I need to seriously look into them. Thinking about either a white or orange grip to go on top of the DI-6 that I'll get put into my Bridgestone driver.

Ary, I think the white would be STUNNING on the Ad-di6. Not sure if the orange will be a great match with the orange from the di-6, not positive though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back