Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After doing some research over lunch.

KBS hi-rev shafts.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

AHHH i dont know if I NEED a new 3 wood, but I WANT one! Right now I am playing a R9 3wood but would love to have the deeper faced 913FD for off the tee.

And a scotty cameron Monterey Califonia putter.....

Hmmmmmm.......

Pondering selling all non PING golf clubs. Not sure yet but their ability to work and change specs as needed.really has pondering to just stay with them since I really enjoy their clubs. Better sleep on it first.

TapAhoy!

Pondering selling all my PING golf clubs and buying some Altitudes. Not sure yet but their ability to work and change specs as needed.really has pondering to just stay with them since I really enjoy their clubs. Better sleep on it first.

TapAhoy!

FIFY ya good buddy :D

Ponder/confusion.... Last night I hit the 3deep 13 with the PXV 6.5 in it. I like the feel of the shaft head combination. I thing the 14.5 would be a bit of a better fit n my bag but, here is the question. Ow much of a difference would the 6.0 and 6.5 be if it were in the Xhot pro driver? I looked them up on line and golfsmith is wanting like $249.00 for the shaft.

Pondering clubs in next few weeks, I am thinking of hitting Mizuno JPX 825s, Nike Cover, Callaway X hot and ??? Please suggest I am overly influenced by status and marketing so make sure I don't go with just popular.. those are within range $ wise.. Thanks!

Pondering clubs in next few weeks, I am thinking of hitting Mizuno JPX 825s, Nike Cover, Callaway X hot and ??? Please suggest I am overly influenced by status and marketing so make sure I don't go with just popular.. those are within range $ wise.. Thanks!

Amp Forged. Adams CB3. Ping I-20.

Ponder/confusion.... Last night I hit the 3deep 13 with the PXV 6.5 in it. I like the feel of the shaft head combination. I thing the 14.5 would be a bit of a better fit n my bag but, here is the question. Ow much of a difference would the 6.0 and 6.5 be if it were in the Xhot pro driver? I looked them up on line and golfsmith is wanting like $249.00 for the shaft.

I don't really get what you're asking buddy... Why are you comparing the driver to the wood?

I don't really get what you're asking buddy... Why are you comparing the driver to the wood?
Sorry buddy..... What should I expec if I put the 6.5 in a Xhot pro that has a 6.0 in OT now. What will I see as the difference. Right now with the 6.0 in driver it seems unstable for me. I'm going to get out and test it ,some more to see if the Indian was at fault or the arrow is not quite right

Sorry buddy..... What should I expec if I put the 6.5 in a Xhot pro that has a 6.0 in OT now. What will I see as the difference. Right now with the 6.0 in driver it seems unstable for me. I'm going to get out and test it ,some more to see if the Indian was at fault or the arrow is not quite right

I had a 6.5 plugged into a 15* 3 wood earlier in the year.. It was definitely stable, it's just not great for me. High launch when I make great contact. With that said, I didn't think it was ballooning, actually quite penetrating, just high in a hurry and then on the line.

do you like them over the CBs? If so why?
I prefer them over the CBs, yes. I just prefer a blade style wedge, especially in my higher lofted wedges. I had a 54* RTX CB, and I just did not jive with it for some reason. All mental, I am sure, but then again, I am OCD about my bag.

Callaway X Utility Prototype iron. I want one. ASAP.

hit a 24* at golf galaxy tonight, was smoking it. i've been eyeing it for a while.. i'd probably get an 18* though..

Pondering well more of a reality, Dropping all of my irons except my 9 and 3 or 4 wedges.
I'm building a 34* hybrid as soon as the components arrive.
The last 3 rounds at different courses I have found that I just don't go to my irons much at all unless I'm 135 and closer then it's always 9 thru wedges.
I hit my hybrids so good and can work them and my handicap is coming down because of them and my confidence in them.
Some will probably laugh and say "learn to play irons" but when I am hitting the hybrids so well I find it very fun to play now especially the last 3 rounds, I have hit more GIR than ever before.

Pondering well more of a reality, Dropping all of my irons except my 9 and 3 or 4 wedges.
I'm building a 34* hybrid as soon as the components arrive.
The last 3 rounds at different courses I have found that I just don't go to my irons much at all unless I'm 135 and closer then it's always 9 thru wedges.
I hit my hybrids so good and can work them and my handicap is coming down because of them and my confidence in them.
Some will probably laugh and say "learn to play irons" but when I am hitting the hybrids so well I find it very fun to play now especially the last 3 rounds, I have hit more GIR than ever before.

Have you hit the altitudes? Just saw your other thread. How about the Adams hybrid iron, could probably find a used set cheap.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Need a iLINE grip for the B Asha / R1 combo. Debating color. Trying to find something that would look good but having a tough time. Best option may just be black.

Need a iLINE grip for the B Asha / R1 combo. Debating color. Trying to find something that would look good but having a tough time. Best option may just be black.

Green for sure! Represent for THP

Green for sure! Represent for THP

Yeah, I have the green on my Classic driver but was unsure how well it would blend with the shaft.

Yeah, I have the green on my Classic driver but was unsure how well it would blend with the shaft.

My opinion is to be loud and proud. Does the shaft have some color that would look funny with the green?

My opinion is to be loud and proud. Does the shaft have some color that would look funny with the green?

Shaft is all cream except for the artwork:

img_3735.jpg

When in doubt, it's what you want. It could be a Barbie hot pink on there if you wanted. So long as your hands aren't slipping around, who cares about the color

Cookie I think both of the blues would look decent.

That's where I was leaning when I saw the grips display in EW but all they had was yellow, green, and black. Will have to snag any other color from the bay.

Not really a ponder, but I hit the Nike VR ProCombo blades today. I'm not getting them, but I was surprised that I could handle them.

Red. I've got a red/white NDMC Whiteout on mine and it looks sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back