Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering XHOT Combo Irons, was offered 3H-5H, 6-PW for $750 shipped. However, have my A12OS that I want to get rid of.
What to do what to do?

Sell the A12's and enjoy the X-hots!

Sell the A12's and enjoy the X-hots!
Done minus the selling a12s. Shipping to my office so wife doesn't kill me. Working on selling a12s now.

Rolled a Shea TR putter today......
sortofwant.jpg

Hmmm...pondering what to ponder!!

Pondering how to get a lefty Callaway X Utility Prototype iron in a 21° loft.

Pondering how to get a lefty Callaway X Utility Prototype iron in a 21° loft.

You can't.

Not equipment, but I'm pondering if I want to go to the PGA Championship or not. I have to make my decision soon. I really want to go but it's a pretty long drive to make there and back in one day.

You can't.

Not equipment, but I'm pondering if I want to go to the PGA Championship or not. I have to make my decision soon. I really want to go but it's a pretty long drive to make there and back in one day.

Go. Easy. It'll be fun. And Majors don't roll around within driving distance all the time

Looking at 3 woods, can't decide between the cobra amp cell and the cleveland classic xl. Love the black stealthness of the xl.

Looking at 3 woods, can't decide between the cobra amp cell and the cleveland classic xl. Love the black stealthness of the xl.

Definitely go hit them both if you haven't already!! I have never had a more accurate three wood than my Classic XL, but it's equal parts awesome tech and personal preference.

Go. Easy. It'll be fun. And Majors don't roll around within driving distance all the time

Not all the time but where I'm from it happens a fair amount. 5 hours each way is tough to do in one day though.

Pondering 3 dozen AAAA Z-Stars.

Its tough but doable for sure dude

Yeah, I'm thinking I want to do it. I really want to see that golf course and I also want to go to a major where it isn't raining/wet. Bethpage, Congressional, and Merion were all pretty gross and wet when I went. I want to see a major course how it's meant to be seen!

Definitely go hit them both if you haven't already!! I have never had a more accurate three wood than my Classic XL, but it's equal parts awesome tech and personal preference.
Yeah i need to get them on the range and have a go.

Thinking some new shafts for my wedges. Thinking KBS but not sure if I want to put high revs or just the tours. I have a Project X 6.5 in my 54 and I really like the feel on full shots. So thinking just a Tour in X for my 50,54,58.

They can be had pretty cheap at a few sellers on eBay. Basically the price of a dozen new balls.

Lady Precept. Become a believer.

Thinking some new shafts for my wedges. Thinking KBS but not sure if I want to put high revs or just the tours. I have a Project X 6.5 in my 54 and I really like the feel on full shots. So thinking just a Tour in X for my 50,54,58.

Any way to test them out first?

Lady Precept. Become a believer.

I will likely give them a try too. I just like a urethane ball in the summer and the Z-Star is one of my favorites. I've been playing Cally balls for a couple months now and I'm ready for a change.

I will likely give them a try too. I just like a urethane ball in the summer and the Z-Star is one of my favorites. I've been playing Cally balls for a couple months now and I'm ready for a change.

Don't make me send you a sleeve.

FWIW, I backed up a Lady-P with an altitude a few times this weekend.

Give in to them. They're such a stupid good ball

Do you think they are in pro-shops yet? I wouldn't mind grabbing a sleeve.

Do you think they are in pro-shops yet? I wouldn't mind grabbing a sleeve.

Pro shops are a stretch. They're just barely leaking into stores now.

If they're starting to come out down here I'll send you a sleeve when I find them man. Pink, of course

Yeah, I'm thinking I want to do it. I really want to see that golf course and I also want to go to a major where it isn't raining/wet. Bethpage, Congressional, and Merion were all pretty gross and wet when I went. I want to see a major course how it's meant to be seen!

Thatta boy!!

I have no problem going pink! Except for the fact that I can't see it in the air or on the ground. I'll try to use my good eye if it comes down to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back