Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be....on Monday.

I'm sure it absolutely sucks dude, but things could always be worse buddy. Remember that.

Pondering how to allow my dad to let me go to the demo day Saturday. It's about 15 manufacturers in one place, not a normal demo day. I was practically jumping up and down, giddy about it until I come home today, tell my dad that I finally found out the date, and he says no. I asked him what we were doing, turns out there's nothing planned. We are doing absolutely nothing, and when I ask him what we'll do, he says: we'll find something. That always, and I mean always, means work. I've been working my butt off, doing extra stuff around the house just to make sure this wouldn't happen. I'm legit dumbstruck. I've been looking forward to this for about 4 months. To put this into perspective, when Christmas came, I was looking forward to it for about 3 weeks. This means so much to me, and my dad won't let me go because he thinks (maybe somewhat true, but only thanks to THP...:embarrassed:) that I'm focusing too much on equipment and not on my swing. I (kinda) get where's he's coming from. But you can't tell me its my swing when my 3-wood goes as far, or sometimes shorter than my hybrid, and I can hit some newer irons 15 yards further than my own. I don't know what to do. I have a quiz tomorrow that I know for a fact that I'll get a 100% on. (I'm not cheating) Maybe I can try to make a deal with him... IDK :(

Last edited:
Pondering how to allow my dad to let me go to the demo day Saturday. It's about 15 manufacturers in one place, not a normal demo day. I was practically jumping up and down, giddy about it until I come home today, tell my dad that I finally found out the date, and he says no. I asked him what we were doing, turns out there's nothing planned. We are doing absolutely nothing, and when I ask him what we'll do, he says: we'll find something. That always, and I mean always, means work. I've been working my butt off, doing extra stuff around the house just to make sure this wouldn't happen. I'm legit dumbstruck. I've been looking forward to this for about 4 months. To put this into perspective, when Christmas came, I was looking forward to it for about 3 weeks. This means so much to me, and my dad won't let me go because he thinks (maybe somewhat true, but only thanks to THP...:embarrassed:) that I'm focusing too much on equipment and not on my swing. I (kinda) get where's he's coming from. But you can't tell me its my swing when my 3-wood goes as far, or sometimes shorter than my hybrid, and I can hit some newer irons 15 yards further than my own. I don't know what to do. I have a quiz tomorrow that I know for a fact that I'll get a 100% on. (I'm not heating) Maybe I can try to make a deal with him... IDK :(

How do you buy new clubs?

How do you buy new clubs?

What do you mean? I pay for my own if that's what you mean... He wouldn't pay for my clubs unless it was Birthday/ Christmas.

Last edited:
A belly putter. Swung one at the range, it actually felt quite comfortable.

You didnt swing it, you hinged it!

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-(clean).png
A belly putter. Swung one at the range, it actually felt quite comfortable.

Pretty certain im walking out of golf galaxy right now with one of these

Tapping away on my S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362155260514.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362155260514.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362155274666.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362155274666.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 0
Can't wait to get with a professional with one of these:

BEQ-OOvCMAABpEb.jpg:large

Pretty certain im walking out of golf galaxy right now with one of these

Tapping away on my S3

Man, I really like those #7's. Rolled one a couple months ago for the first time ever and really enjoyed it.

I'm drooling at that cart, Cookie.

They are planning for the lefties too which is cool to see.

Haha, its the first thing I noticed. That is really awesome.

They are planning for the lefties too which is cool to see.

That's exactly why I'm really happy to see that picture. This means I can try the XL/Custom out compared to my Classic and see if it will work for me...not to mention trying the iron offerings as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back