Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any way to test them out first.

My shop I usually had a bunch of shaft but no way to try them in a wedge head. Just gonna have to be a blind buy, which is why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Give in to them. They're such a stupid good ball

I like them because my thoughts of them fit right in with my thoughts of the altitudes after hitting them.

"Thats just stupid"

My shop I usually had a bunch of shaft but no way to try them in a wedge head. Just gonna have to be a blind buy, which is why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Why not stick with the PX 6.5?

This is hard for me to say as a fairway wood ho, but Hawk-pondering a J40 2H. Just hitting the 4H so well right now. Pondering whether or not I'd see an increase in accuracy... I feel like I'd be ok even if I lost a couple yards to the RBZS2 5W if that were the case. May just grab one to have options.

What's the loft on that one, Jon?

2H is 18˚ vs the RBZS2 5W at 19˚. I doubt I'd have any issues elevating the ball based on my experience with the 4H (24˚). It's purely an accuracy ponder for me. I love hitting fairway woods, but my target is usually fairly wide as I just don't have the accuracy with them. I'm sure that will be somewhat true with the 2H as well, but I want to see for myself.

Also a side ponder on what the new tight lies will be like. Didn't even play golf when the originals came out but curious to see the new ones perform.

That's basically a 3h from many companies. Hell, give it a shot dude. Can't hurt to try.

I want to swing that Tight Lies as well. It's terrible looking, but that's never stopped me before.

2H is 18˚ vs the RBZS2 5W at 19˚. I doubt I'd have any issues elevating the ball based on my experience with the 4H (24˚). It's purely an accuracy ponder for me. I love hitting fairway woods, but my target is usually fairly wide as I just don't have the accuracy with them. I'm sure that will be somewhat true with the 2H as well, but I want to see for myself.

Also a side ponder on what the new tight lies will be like. Didn't even play golf when the originals came out but curious to see the new ones perform.

I had the original 3 and 5w Tight Lies. Good clubs. I think they may actually still be at my parents house somewhere. It would be interesting to take them to the range.

That's basically a 3h from many companies. Hell, give it a shot dude. Can't hurt to try.

I want to swing that Tight Lies as well. It's terrible looking, but that's never stopped me before.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm on the bay and elsewhere checking. Thank goodness the PX 6.0 is a good fit for me in the hybrid. Don't have to worry about re-shafting.

Agreed on the last statement. I'll hit it regardless.

So much for hawk-ponder... Found a ridiculous deal on one online. We'll see if it's too good to be true.

I really really want to try an XHP driver or Razr Fit Xtreme.. Need one to fall in my lap though hehe. Big time hawkponder, but one nonetheless.

So much for hawk-ponder... Found a ridiculous deal on one online. We'll see if it's too good to be true.

Id load up on fairways those are crazy prices

Id load up on fairways those are crazy prices

I know right? I almost pulled the trigger on the 5W. I'm happy with my FWs for now. The 2H is an experiment for me. It will get gamed on my vacation in two weeks most likely.

I swear by my j40 2h, it has become my (almost) guaranteed 220-230 club. I love it from the tee AND the fairway, I'm not the best ball striker, but I think it's fairly easy to flight up or down.....I got a RIDICULOUSLY good deal on mine a well (e-hugs to Canadan).

I swear by my j40 2h, it has become my (almost) guaranteed 220-230 club. I love it from the tee AND the fairway, I'm not the best ball striker, but I think it's fairly easy to flight up or down.....I got a RIDICULOUSLY good deal on mine a well (e-hugs to Canadan).

That's how I feel about the 4H at 190-200. If I can get the same results out of the 2H, I could be dangerous on some of the par 5s around here...

That's how I feel about the 4H at 190-200. If I can get the same results out of the 2H, I could be dangerous on some of the par 5s around here...

I never thought I would like another hybrid as much as my i20, but a j40 will replace it eventually.

I never thought I would like another hybrid as much as my i20, but a j40 will replace it eventually.

That's a ringing endorsement if I've ever hear one! Check out golfclubs.com. Closeout sale on all J40 woods.

My pondering has reached a tipping point... Amp Cell Pros with DGR300s are tied with X forged with PXi 5.5s, followed by MP-59s in KBS Tours. The waiting is the hardest part...

I was reading Canadan's review of the XL fairway wood and went out to demo it today....bad idea! Long and straight off the tee; just what I was looking for. Ponder pod on!

Pondering KBS C-Taper S+, REL 3 Gen, and some assembly...

Contemplating ditching my G25's for a set of ACP's... my mind is saying "you just bought those irons in March"... But my impulse control is starting to wane...

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Why not stick with the PX 6.5?

Thinking I might just do that. But it's always fun to try something new as well.

11 hours to #WPF!

I now have three j40 wedges. I have no wedges to ponder this coming #WPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back