Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flip the question around. What does the CB offer that the SB does not? And then add in more forgiveness laterally.

Lower launch? Lol...the CBs are easier to hit than the R11s were, for me. But there is no arguing total forgiveness

You prefer the SB over the CB, interesting

For me I have found the SBs offer more forgiveness and better launch for my game. Sure, the CBs are solid, but I find my dispersion is tighter with the blades over the cbs

How thick is the sole of the speed blades compared to the rocketbladez tours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How thick is the sole of the speed blades compared to the rocketbladez tours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little bigger for sure.

Amazing info in here. Love hearing all the positive feedback on the SB's. I loved the short time I had with them. Im past ponder and in full purchase mode

Sold my Apex Pros, So now I an either save it for Morgan Cup related expenses or buy something stupid.

Sold my Apex Pros, So now I an either save it for Morgan Cup related expenses or buy something stupid.

I'm sure we could help you come up with a lot of ponders, but setting it aside for THPMC is a good choice, too.

I'm sure we could help you come up with a lot of ponders, but setting it aside for THPMC is a good choice, too.

Luckily MC is paid in full so this would be booze and shenanigans money.

Only thing left at the moment right now is a shaft to throw into my J40 that is making it's way to my house.

I bet you buy something.

I bet you buy something.

I have been good. In the last 2 weeks all I bought was some shafts for my wedges, a pair of sunglasses, and a dozen Nike RZN Black balls.

X2 hot 2 deep might be purchased this week to replace my driver.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Seriously pondering some Vokey SM5 wedges to replace my SM4s. I hit these yesterday at a demo day event, and I have to say that I'm impressed. More spin than the SM4 with a similar feel and ball flight. The SM5 didn't spin as much at the MD2 wedges according to the monitor but something about the MD2 just didn't feel right.

Headed over to the shop either today or tomorrow for fairway wood ponder, round 2. Now that I've got it narrowed down a bit, time to compare the top contenders again to my Mashie and see if I still see the same distance and consistency gains.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Headed over to the shop either today or tomorrow for fairway wood ponder, round 2. Now that I've got it narrowed down a bit, time to compare the top contenders again to my Mashie and see if I still see the same distance and consistency gains.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

You had like what, 5 on your list before? You narrow that down at all?

I just snagged an RFX 3W for stupid cheap somehow. Pretty excited to get that thing.

You had like what, 5 on your list before? You narrow that down at all?

I just snagged an RFX 3W for stupid cheap somehow. Pretty excited to get that thing.

That's awesome dude! I haven't hit that one, but I've heard good things. I'm sure it will outperform your dinosaur 3W at least haha

Yeah, I had 5 or 6 on my list before, and ended up hitting even more than that, probably 8+. The ones I liked most were the Titleist 913F w/ Diamana S+ Blue 72, and the X2 Hot with the Tour Blue, with the runner up award going to the FT Optiforce (can't remember the stock shaft). Plan on spending a lot of time with those 3. I'd like to go with last year's model somehow to save $$, so the Opti is attractive for that, but some of the shots I hit with the 913F and the X2 were just ridiculous.

That's awesome dude! I haven't hit that one, but I've heard good things. I'm sure it will outperform your dinosaur 3W at least haha

Yeah, I had 5 or 6 on my list before, and ended up hitting even more than that, probably 8+. The ones I liked most were the Titleist 913F w/ Diamana S+ Blue 72, and the X2 Hot with the Tour Blue, with the runner up award going to the FT Optiforce (can't remember the stock shaft). Plan on spending a lot of time with those 3. I'd like to go with last year's model somehow to save $$, so the Opti is attractive for that, but some of the shots I hit with the 913F and the X2 were just ridiculous.

Haha yeah dude I somehow worked my way into 3 used clubs from last year with spending very little. Replaced both my ancient FWs and my 4i. I'm all up to date now :D

Good stuff man, can't wait to hear what you end up with. If you have the funds, the X2Hot would be friggin sweet. That thing is a beast. There was a 913F in the marketplace, not sure if it's still there. Also an Optiforce 4W.

Haha yeah dude I somehow worked my way into 3 used clubs from last year with spending very little. Replaced both my ancient FWs and my 4i. I'm all up to date now :D

Good stuff man, can't wait to hear what you end up with. If you have the funds, the X2Hot would be friggin sweet. That thing is a beast. There was a 913F in the marketplace, not sure if it's still there. Also an Optiforce 4W.

That X2 is a freakin bomber. But so is the 913F. I was literally standing there and hit a shot that was like 230 or 235 carry off the deck with a little fade with the X2 and was like "No way can the Titleist match that", and then I proceeded to hit the same shot with a baby draw with the 913F haha. I told the sales guy "I don't think I could make a decision between these two right now if you held a gun to my head"!

Thanks for the heads up on those in the marketplace, hadn't seen those. Probably won't go 4W, as I think it will make my gaps a bit too big, but I'll definitely check that out as well.

I've got a ponder for the SLDR I was fitted for on Saturday. Though at $400+, it will unfortunately remain a ponder for the forseeable future.

Also looking at reshafting my irons. Need it bad

Pondering Recoils in my CB3's......

I've got a ponder for the SLDR I was fitted for on Saturday. Though at $400+, it will unfortunately remain a ponder for the forseeable future.

Also looking at reshafting my irons. Need it bad

Have you thought about trying to build it yourself? Find the components on Ebay and it might end up being quite a bit cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back