Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#skymarks

Mike, you ever think about the RBZ line? Deep off the tee, especially if you're not using it off the deck

Just give the X2 Hot 3 Wood a few whacks while you're at it. Seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#skymarks

Mike, you ever think about the RBZ line? Deep off the tee, especially if you're not using it off the deck

Honestly no, I was so turned off by the drivers I never even bothered with woods. Worth a ponder.

Mike what flex shaft do you need?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Typically stiff but I've even gone reg a few times always varies.

Will do!

One of my course pros went all X2Hot this year and is extremely excited about it. Must be something to this!

Honestly no, I was so turned off by the drivers I never even bothered with woods. Worth a ponder

Fairway wood was better than the driver. So I thought anyway.

Honestly no, I was so turned off by the drivers I never even bothered with woods. Worth a ponder.

Typically stiff but I've even gone reg a few times always varies.

Will do!

If only for off the tee why not go with a high lofted driver? Tour edge fairways are bombers.

Gotcha

If only for off the tee why not go with a high lofted driver? Tour edge fairways are bombers.

I'm at 11.5 now may even bump it up depending on how range goes.

Ok here's what I need.

3 wood
Bomber off the tee, could care less about off the deck.

Can't be the 3 deep pro cause we didn't get alone.

Probably would have to buy it used to save a few bucks.

What should I be pondering

I'm enjoying the Optiforce 3w. The shallow face suits my eye and stock diamana shift is nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Really hesitant to order irons without hitting them first, but my trips to Wilson's website to look at the M3s seem to be a nightly ordeal and no one has them nearby...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Really hesitant to order irons without hitting them first, but my trips to Wilson's website to look at the M3s seem to be a nightly ordeal and no one has them nearby...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Order from somewhere that offers store credit if you are not happy after so many days takes some of the risk out of it and you can get new irons if you are not happy with the Wilson's

One of my course pros went all X2Hot this year and is extremely excited about it. Must be something to this!

I'm a believer with the 3 wood! I haven't tried the rest of the line. Maybe that's a good thing because my billfold would not like it. ?

I've heard a handful of people suggest that the stage 2 was even better than the RBZ. Not having really hit it, I can't confirm, but found that interesting.

Mike, you could go with an amp cell 3/4 wood and you can adjust the loft to your liking

Cleveland classic xl 3 wood also looks like it would be a bomber off the tee

True story about the Classic XL.

For some reason I'm pondering ci11 irons. Might be because the other day a guy was next to me at topgolf with them. They look so good.

For some reason I'm pondering ci11 irons. Might be because the other day a guy was next to me at topgolf with them. They look so good.

Nice clubs. My son plays those. I played the Ci7's for several years. Good irons made by Wilson.

Unrelated, but I'm pondering why Cincinnati doesn't have a Top Golf. Awesome concept!

Unrelated, but I'm pondering why Cincinnati doesn't have a Top Golf. Awesome concept!

I've been pondering the same thing about metro Detroit. Actually doing a project on it developing a business plan and all for school this semester.

I've been pondering the same thing about metro Detroit. Actually doing a project on it developing a business plan and all for school this semester.

I hear that. Sounds like a freaking blast.

Range + Interactive Targets + Bar = great time! I think I need to open a Top Golf franchise and quite my current job!

Range + Interactive Targets + Bar = great time! I think I need to open a Top Golf franchise and quite my current job!

I'll expand my business plan to Cinci. I'll be the night time manager and marketer. You guys can have the fun jobs!

We have one in Scottsdale opening in a few months. Super stoked for some fun.

We have one in Scottsdale opening in a few months. Super stoked for some fun.

Yeah debating getting a job there. Interesting place.

Still pondering fairway wood(s). Hit the 913F and X2Hot again today and it wasn't as good as the other day because I was a bit tired post round, but both definitely outperformed my Mashie. Leaning towards the 913F for the adjustability and because they're going for a little cheaper right now, but having such a tough time deciding!

Back to pondering a net. Sometimes I can't get to the range but want to go outside and hit balls to groove the swing change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back