Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go with the Rukk. It's more expensive than some, but it's been very good to many of us.

I think there was a Rukk in the marketplace over the past couple of days.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I think there was a Rukk in the marketplace over the past couple of days.

I think it's gone now for some reason but I can get straight from the OEM for $165 shipped. Just need to sell a few things to fund it.

Pondering where I am going to put the net and mat in the garage at the house we are trying to buy. Would be lying if I said it wasn't a good selling feature.

Pondering where I am going to put the net and mat in the garage at the house we are trying to buy. Would be lying if I said it wasn't a good selling feature.

In the backyard Mr. Ricky. In the backyard.

Hell to the yes. I dream of a place to build an indoor setup.

Just pick the place without a garage door opener above your hitting area :)

Only issue is that white stuff for 6 months out of the year. Haha

Only 6 months? Lucky you.

Does this potential home have a multi-car garage? We saw one a couple weeks ago, with a 2 car garage, that also had a heated workshop above the garage. Or as I called it "probably where I will be sleeping when I get in trouble".
-------------------------------------

Pondering shoes, probably Callaway or Kikkor (not a fan of the late/limited release of info on the Kikkor line this year though.

Might do a trip to find X2Hot gear, since none of it seems to be around.

Only 6 months? Lucky you.

Does this potential home have a multi-car garage? We saw one a couple weeks ago, with a 2 car garage, that also had a heated workshop above the garage. Or as I called it "probably where I will be sleeping when I get in trouble".
-------------------------------------

Pondering shoes, probably Callaway or Kikkor (not a fan of the late/limited release of info on the Kikkor line this year though.

Might do a trip to find X2Hot gear, since none of it seems to be around.

Just 1 car but it's wide and deep so I can just back the car out and go to work.

Ok here's what I need.

3 wood
Bomber off the tee, could care less about off the deck.

Can't be the 3 deep pro cause we didn't get alone.

Probably would have to buy it used to save a few bucks.

What should I be pondering

Little late to the party here Mike, but I'd definitely give the RBZ a whirl. I like both, but found the Stage 2 to be a little more forgiving off the tee. If you're on a budget, may want to give the Mashie TF3 a go or one of the subsequent Cleveland 3+. I really liked it off the tee, but stuck with the Stage 2 as it's just more consistent for me.

Little late to the party here Mike, but I'd definitely give the RBZ a whirl. I like both, but found the Stage 2 to be a little more forgiving off the tee. If you're on a budget, may want to give the Mashie TF3 a go or one of the subsequent Cleveland 3+. I really liked it off the tee, but stuck with the Stage 2 as it's just more consistent for me.

Even if you're not on a budget, the Mashie TF3 is a sneaky long fairway option off the tee. And you can't beat the stock Miyazaki.

UST Proforce VTS silver hybrid shaft...all I read is good things about this shaft.

UST Proforce VTS silver hybrid shaft...all I read is good things about this shaft.

love that shaft. Have had them in 2 different sets of hybrids(J40 and AMP Cell). In fact tomorrow I will be gluing another MyFly adapter on one for my 3 hybrid.

It's awesome dude, especially in the j40!

Um. I'm pondering a putter. DDec knows.

I want a set of Cleveland Altitude irons again. Throw some CTL's in there.

I want to make golf easier again and these just flat out performed for me.

I want a set of Cleveland Altitude irons again. Throw some CTL's in there.

I want to make golf easier again and these just flat out performed for me.

I didnt even know you got rid of yours.... for shame

Have you tried any similar iron sets Cookie?

Have you tried any similar iron sets Cookie?

No and I was just thinking of that. Karsten set seems the closest. Would definitely enjoy trying comparable sets.

Put the aerotechs in the altitudes... Boom problem solved

I don't have the Altitude heads anymore.

No and I was just thinking of that. Karsten set seems the closest. Would definitely enjoy trying comparable sets.

I don't have the Altitude heads anymore.

What about that new baffler line? Cobra ftw dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back