Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about a set of the RSi 2 irons. I love the look and they appear to be more forgiving but I haven't had a chance to hit them yet.

I enjoyed them when I demoed them. I believe a bunch of THPers are receiving them for a forum review and there should be ton of thoughts on them soon.

Irons for 2015. I'm starting up the old ponder machine. We have a golf expo coming up in 2 weeks, and lots of companies will be there with equipment to test. Front runners right now are Wilson D200 and Ping G30s, but anything is on the table, just going to let results speak for themselves.

Vapor Speed hybrid and Vapor Speed 5 wood!!!

It was in the simulator... as was the hybrid and 5 wood!

Leaning towards hybrid.

Nice!! I'm anxious to give those a test drive. I like the Vapor Speed and Vapor Pro Combo irons quite a lot.

Irons for 2015. I'm starting up the old ponder machine. We have a golf expo coming up in 2 weeks, and lots of companies will be there with equipment to test. Front runners right now are Wilson D200 and Ping G30s, but anything is on the table, just going to let results speak for themselves.
Will you be going the 14 or 15th? I definitely want to hit this up.

With some recent pondering already fulfilled (Flex 3W and RTX CB 54*), I have but one left that is super intriguing:

Giant FGP with Garsen Max

It will happen.

Thinking about this a bit more......thinking the yet to be released 15" CB Garsen grip could be fantastic with the Giant.

I wonder how many people buy that Giant FGP. Perhaps I'm just a hater, but no thanks.

I wonder how many people buy that Giant FGP. Perhaps I'm just a hater, but no thanks.

You are a hater.

Its a HMOI blade shape, it will do well for them, if they can get it in hands. And from what I've heard, everyone who they had test it, tour included, raved on it.

You are a hater.

Its a HMOI blade shape, it will do well for them, if they can get it in hands. And from what I've heard, everyone who they had test it, tour included, raved on it.

Must admit that it says something when generally speaking ZJ is the only one gaming a SeeMore and the Giant immediately changed that.

I'm with you - and I think SeeMore does have some good looking putters in their arsenal.

I think they do have some too. This one to me was just awkward.

You are a hater.

perhaps. It reminds me of that huge MacGregor putter that Jack used to win the 86 Masters.

Thinking about a set of the RSi 2 irons. I love the look and they appear to be more forgiving but I haven't had a chance to hit them yet.

they are forgiving and look nice. they were second place to the 545s during my fitting but are now behind the DFs.

perhaps. It reminds me of that huge MacGregor putter that Jack used to win the 86 Masters.

Same exact premise. Bigger blade, more perimeter weight to move and use, and thusly a higher MOI.

Same exact premise. Bigger blade, more perimeter weight to move and use, and thusly a higher MOI.

yeah the concept is good, I mean we've seen similar go down that path before. I was just kind of down on their releases this year as opposed to last year. The few putts I rolled with it felt fine, I just think it's a hard sell.

Nice!! I'm anxious to give those a test drive. I like the Vapor Speed and Vapor Pro Combo irons quite a lot.

Loved the 3 wood... Driver was just okay.

I do not even want to hit the irons because I am perfectly happy with my irons.

yeah the concept is good, I mean we've seen similar go down that path before. I was just kind of down on their releases this year as opposed to last year. The few putts I rolled with it felt fine, I just think it's a hard sell.

Time will tell of course, I'm looking forward to THP getting one in for review.

I agree with many that the looks do absolutely nothing for me but I hope it does well!

I agree with many that the looks do absolutely nothing for me but I hope it does well!

Same way I feel about the Works line LOL!

Beauty to putter are there are SOOOOOOO many out there for us all to find one we do like. I freaking love that.

Loved the 3 wood... Driver was just okay.

I do not even want to hit the irons because I am perfectly happy with my irons.

This is true, hitting irons is a dangerous proposition...but hitting anything is a dangerous proposition haha

Same way I feel about the Works line LOL!

Beauty to putter are there are SOOOOOOO many out there for us all to find one we do like. I freaking love that.

we are certainly on the same page about the works line. Just like the Giant FGP, felt good, but no thanks.

we are certainly on the same page about the works line. Just like the Giant FGP, felt good, but no thanks.

Damn versa scheme. I just don't like it, and never will to be honest. Looks cheap to me up close, always.

Damn versa scheme. I just don't like it, and never will to be honest. Looks cheap to me up close, always.

let me add +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back