Not open for further replies.
Just when I thought I found a bag I see these

a04618bfe0673eb60f7e2362ec13da38.jpg

19108869e2744f6025dd7e12222e7255.jpg

d09db3d3282574e14eee279469b4512d.jpg

Just when I thought I found a bag I see these

19108869e2744f6025dd7e12222e7255.jpg

d09db3d3282574e14eee279469b4512d.jpg

I think I like those, but would require my aforementioned ponder to transfer to the "what did you buy" category

I think I like those, but would require my aforementioned ponder to transfer to the "what did you buy" category

so sometime next week?

so sometime next week?

Doubtful. It's a lustful Hawk-ponder at this stage but it's a killer deal, not sure if I can let it pass. Either set I've got on the way/pondering is going to be a side set, if you will, to the Apex.

I almost got that top one.

Top Nike one I mean.

I liked that one until I saw the LE Nike Vapor one below it....Then I think back and have always enjoyed my Titleist bags....I hate being indecisive.

Officially pondering a full bag fitting at Modern Golf in suburban Vancouver. I always though a fitting of this caliber (it's like Club Champion) would be a $400 bill, which is really brutal, but I've discovered that this location charges CAD 325 for the fitting, which once you factor in the weak Canadian dollar right now, would only cost me about $260. I was gonna treat myself to a putter of a similar price using my bonus/tax return money, but now I'm thinking this is the better investment. Especially since it will encourage me to get rid of crap that doesn't fit me well.

been thinking of my wedge setup for the year. IF I stay with my current irons, I only need to add 54/58 because I adore the AW from this set, even from the sand. But I will probably go with something that's a mid bounce on the 54 and a higher bounce on the 58. Thinking of probably that RTX 2.0 54 CB and then non CB for the 58. I wish they kept the satin finish in the CB model.

been thinking of my wedge setup for the year. IF I stay with my current irons, I only need to add 54/58 because I adore the AW from this set, even from the sand. But I will probably go with something that's a mid bounce on the 54 and a higher bounce on the 58. Thinking of probably that RTX 2.0 54 CB and then non CB for the 58. I wish they kept the satin finish in the CB model.

I aaaaaalmost went this way.

I aaaaaalmost went this way.

would give me a good variety of bounces. I enjoyed the J15 wedges, but bounce is my friend and they don't seem to have what I need.

Vokey K Grind is worth looking at too you bounce lover.

Pondering how to ship a golf bag for a reasonable price.. Bought a bag from a member and he was quoted $32-$68 to ship a stand bag. That is bonkers.

Yea buddy. It's going to cost you.

Vokey K Grind is worth looking at too you bounce lover.

K is the wider sole right? I believe I have checked that out as well.

K is the wider sole right? I believe I have checked that out as well.

Yep it is. Nice wedge. Not really for me, but worked as advertised.

Maybe ponder 545s instead of the "If I stay with my current irons" nonsense.

Then we will have redemption at the championship!

this is kind of how i am leaning but will be buying 3 wedges at 50(bent to 49)/54(bent to 53)/58, with cb in 50 and maybe 54. a lot of people wish they stayed satin in the CB including my friend who is a rep and said the satin CBs in all lofts were his best selling wedge.

Maybe ponder 545s instead of the "If I stay with my current irons" nonsense.

Then we will have redemption at the championship!

I have. However you are ruining my iron set by maybe, someday, getting programs installed. I like you set as is. No adjustment's needed.

I have. However you are ruining my iron set by maybe, someday, getting programs installed. I like you set as is. No adjustment's needed.
Buy the heads only somehow and we can get u the shafts

this is kind of how i am leaning but will be buying 3 wedges at 50(bent to 49)/54(bent to 53)/58, with cb in 50 and maybe 54. a lot of people wish they stayed satin in the CB including my friend who is a rep and said the satin CBs in all lofts were his best selling wedge.

usually I like a darker finish on a wedge. I don't really like chrome. The black on them is fine, but I really liked the satin from the older set.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

That AW might be my favorite club EVER. The rest of the set…? Eh.

That AW might be my favorite club EVER. The rest of the set…?

told you. AW for your recoils. The rest of my set you can burn.

told you. AW for your recoils. The rest of my set you can burn.
You just want the shafts? Or the Apex heads to? That's a rhetorical question, because everyone (ok, a few that have reached out) wants those clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back