Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
told you. AW for your recoils. The rest of my set you can burn.

I'll take the rest of the set (for Pete's recoils) if he's just going to burn them... I like the VRS Forged a lot.

You just want the shafts? Or the Apex heads to? That's a rhetorical question, because everyone (ok, a few that have reached out) wants those clubs.

just a few reached out? Or you mean just a few last night hehe

You just want the shafts? Or the Apex heads to? That's a rhetorical question, because everyone (ok, a few that have reached out) wants those clubs.

Yes, they do. Package deal would be nice but if no shafts then I can go CTL's.

#nopressure

Yes, they do. Package deal would be nice but if no shafts then I can go CTL's.

#nopressure

Your avatar... I JUST DIED!!!!!!!!!!

Nike Vapor Pro driver. My guy at Golfsmith is giving me above value on a trade so I'll be loving life on Saturday.

Nike Vapor Pro driver. My guy at Golfsmith is giving me above value on a trade so I'll be loving life on Saturday.
Did you part with the G30?

Approved.

You're an addict and I love it.

Approved.

You're an addict and I love it.

Jman is an enabler...then again this site in general is one big enabler.

My ponder for GI irons is over........ RSi 1's, 1/2" short, 1.5 flat with KBS C Taper Lites.

Nike SQ Dymo 3 wood. It was the only 3 wood I could always hit off the fairway with no problem. Haven't been able to hit one ever since. Still got the 5 wood and was thinking about picking the 3 wood up again lol....

Nike SQ Dymo 3 wood. It was the only 3 wood I could always hit off the fairway with no problem. Haven't been able to hit one ever since. Still got the 5 wood and was thinking about picking the 3 wood up again lol....
I adored the 4 Wood.

Yeah idk why it was so easy. I put my Nike SQ dymo 5 wood up against my Srixon 545 3 wood, Cleveland 588 3 wood and my Callaway x2hot 5 wood. Srixon was about the closest to it surprised, Cleveland and Callaway was bigger to.

I adored the 4 Wood.

My ponder for GI irons is over........ RSi 1's, 1/2" short, 1.5 flat with KBS C Taper Lites.

That sounds like a set that was built for me!! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back