Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I look forward to "trying" to hit the MP32's!

You'll be like I was with the TP MB's, hit it, then realize there is zero reason on this planet for me to ever game them. Hahahaha

You'll be like I was with the TP MB's, hit it, then realize there is zero reason on this planet for me to ever game them. Hahahaha

I'm going to play MB's in July. Hope we are partnered up for that

I hope we are paired as opponents for that :act-up:

It wouldn't phase me brother. Tell me to hit the 3i and we'll be all good.

Yeah...pretty much felt that way at the Kingdom. Was fun trying though!

I think you will be suprised. Feel is incredible on pured shots

I don't doubt it....but that's only 3% of the time for me....what do I do about the 97%? Hehe

Yeah...pretty much felt that way at the Kingdom. Was fun trying though!

I don't doubt it....but that's only 3% of the time for me....what do I do about the 97%? Hehe

Get lessons lol

Anyone have experience with Switch belts? Come in tons of colors. Mainly wondering if they hold up or not.

Having a tough time finding belts to wear for golf. Want something a bit colorful.

Still pondering the x2Hot Hybrids... I cannot stay strong and ignore the urge much longer

Pondering Recoils in my CB3's......

It didn't take long for these to become my favorite shafts.

Still pondering the x2Hot Hybrids... I cannot stay strong and ignore the urge much longer

My ponder list is down to a 5 Deep and a X2Hot hybrid. I see myself buying both, very soon.

Anyone have experience with Switch belts? Come in tons of colors. Mainly wondering if they hold up or not.

Having a tough time finding belts to wear for golf. Want something a bit colorful.

IIRC, I heard that quality was questionable at best.

It's Monday which means wedges :/

I'm torn over wedges.

I just ordered a Callaway 2Deep - can't wait to get it.

I'm always pondering a new putter.:act-up:

It begins.

Bettinardi BB1F.

My ponder list is down to a 5 Deep and a X2Hot hybrid. I see myself buying both, very soon.

I have both. And love them. You need both. :D

My buddy has been seriously pondering the Big Bertha Alpha and now he has me interested. Just don't know if its worth the price tag.

My buddy has been seriously pondering the Big Bertha Alpha and now he has me interested. Just don't know if its worth the price tag.

If you are a smart shopper, you can find one for around the retail price of a Big Bertha. Throw in a trade in and it's a no brainer.

If you are a smart shopper, you can find one for around the retail price of a Big Bertha. Throw in a trade in and it's a no brainer.
I cant find them anything less then retail except on the auction sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back