Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a V-Series 13.5...but I want them to drop in price first. Or I can get an X2Hot 13.5 for $96 from CPO...but I'd rather a V-series.
30% off at CPO.

Yeppers, that 4i was a hoot for me.

I've got some 5i shots that have made me just say wow while the balls in the air. I may have been just too stubborn to give a set like this a chance in the past but man I'm glad I tried them. Completely changed my game

Don't sleep on something like the Speedblades, phenomenal set.
Which one would you pick? Speedblades or Srixon 545's???

Which one would you pick? Speedblades or Srixon 545's???

Just my opinion, but the stock options are going to be so different just based off of shaft alone. It took me a little bit to get used to the speedblade stock shaft weight as I was over swinging coming from DGS300 shafts.

My PING hoofer is 10 years old and is on its last legs.... And I'm not really a fan of the new hoofer. I like the 4 but it seems a bit small.

Is there going to be a burial ceremony for the orange bag? Maybe a compactor visit?

Just my opinion, but the stock options are going to be so different just based off of shaft alone. It took me a little bit to get used to the speedblade stock shaft weight as I was over swinging coming from DGS300 shafts.
Never played with the speedblades do wonder what distances I'm truly missing. At the end of the year I was putting the srixons pretty far out there compared to my old ones. I got a friend interested in the speedblades.

Is there going to be a burial ceremony for the orange bag? Maybe a compactor visit?
If anything, a dry cleaning visit before it goes to the extra bedroom....

Never played with the speedblades do wonder what distances I'm truly missing. At the end of the year I was putting the srixons pretty far out there compared to my old ones. I got a friend interested in the speedblades.

I gained a few yards for sure. But the flight is really high. In windy days I struggle to keep the ball down but that's once in a blue moon. Very forgiving and I absolutely love the feel of these clubs. Well worth a shot imo

If anything, a dry cleaning visit before it goes to the extra bedroom....

That's mildly disappointing. I was hoping for a blaze of glory.

You would.... I'm sure Jax would wanna start the fire?!
I would only go that route if you want several other things set on fire as well.

Nike Vapor hybrid.....will happen this week.

Cleveland MT irons is turning into more of a possibility. Looks like a very cheap option for a set that seems very playable all the way down to the 3i.

Nike Vapor hybrid.....will happen this week.

Love it. Sets up better than any out there right now, for me.

Ur high lol.
Next u will say tudes over them too

Nope. I prefer the Speedblades. And yes, the Altitudes are better other than aesthetically IMO.

They're solid irons, they look phenomenal at setup and do everything well. They just aren't the best that I have played, for me, and I've played a fair few. I still think all around the Apex are the best irons out there right now, a differing opinion than is on the forum right now, but I'm cool with that.

Callaway Alpha DBD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway Alpha DBD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I was in the market for a new driver, this would be at the top of my list.

4 wood. Maybe a new shaft for the driver too ...

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Cleveland MT irons is turning into more of a possibility. Looks like a very cheap option for a set that seems very playable all the way down to the 3i.

Love mine. Best golf purchase I have ever made. It's the one thing in my bag I don't question.

Need a new 3W, the v series is great off the tee but not so much off the deck. Do I go old school with rocketballz or new tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back