Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
X2Hot or XR driver in 13.5*

Fitting for a new driver... Also a new driver :) Callaway XR Subzero with an Oban Kiyoshi Purple sounds killer

Do you have any idea how the 1.0 compares to the flatso 1.0 or 2.0?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The 1.0 is pretty similar size with to the flatso 1.0. The GT tour is closer to the ultra slim 1.0

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

So then does the 2.0 match the 2.0 flatso?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It will actually be slightly smaller than the flatso 2.0. The flatso 2.0 has a diameter of 1.25", but the pistol GT 2.0, as well as the Mid Slim 2.0 have diameters of 1.2".

Pondering a driver head to stick on my incoming THP / UST Mamiya shaft! No idea what to go for, drivers I've hit and liked lately are the 915, Bstone J815, KING LTD...need to take a trip to the shop and hit some stuff methinks :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

New vokey wedges. Have had the 54 in hand multiple times as the weapon of choice but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Also new shoes, maybe driver time as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're safe - I did it for you!
2b69841b96a2f0e534df95e4fb077163.jpg
122fef751273857778667c3c6c110436.jpg
Wow love that bag where did you find it I have never seen one

After some swings, today: G, G Stretch, King F6, D200, XR16 Pro

I know what I have in the D200, so it will stay in the rotation regardless. XR16 Pro will get another shot on the course, tomorrow (fair or unfair, I'm hoping this one works out, as I love the looks, but it has to perform). F6 was the surprise club - better contact than I had with the LTD. After hitting the G and G Stretch, G is getting the lean.
Just buy what works for you the best and your friends will take care of the rest of your stash lol

Toulon.

Always, Toulon.

Ugh.

Make it happen so I know if it is worth it :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I will have a Memphis in Williamsburg. If you're into the Mallet kind of thing.

But knowing you. You'll have one of these of some model, long before that.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

And the P---er references have already started. Someone stopped me and said Cubbie blue and a Green Bay P---er colors don't go together. I said "It's Master Colors" and with that, I got a pass.

Thanks ! That's fair on the colors - It's bold that's for sure! It's make of real heavy vinyl, so it gives a "Rich" appearance, if that makes sense. I found out that the bottom front zips off so I can have it embroidered if I want under the bottom zipper.

And the P---er references have already started. Someone stopped me and said Cubbie blue and a Green Bay P---er colors don't go together. I said "It's Master Colors" and with that, I got a pass.

Yea, the masters has an unfortunate color palette for that area of the Country haha. Still a beautiful bag though.

4 wood or hybrid to replace my old G5 5 wood...

Also thinking about a bucket of Chrome Softs from lostgolfballs. Played with one the other day and it may be all in my head but it felt fantastic especially around the greens.

After shooting 6 straight rounds in the low 80's, and then blowing into the mid 90's today, it makes me ponder more forgiving irons. :banghead:

jim54's Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 DBD with Graphite Design AD BB6. Also, my dad and I are both considering grabbing a pair of Adidas ATV Tour 360 Boosts. Black and Gold looking fresh :)

Debating Cally Big Bertha 5/6 hybrid vs TM UDI 26*. Either way the 5 iron is out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering ClubClash.

And Toulon.

M2 irons have been in my head all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back