Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole new bag driver to pw/gw

Driver XR, big bertha, g

Irons, cf16/pro, ie1, ap2, xr/pro

I want graphite in my irons but I'm not excited about any of the offerings as I think the 125 f4 recoils would be a good fit but they aren't offered from factory maybe the 110 f4 will be a good fit

Checked out the M2 driver and FW today. Would be lying if I said I wasn't curious.

Anybody use ProSoft or Sensicore inserts?

Checked out the M2 driver and FW today. Would be lying if I said I wasn't curious.
Love it dude! Now let's see some of these ponders move to the "What did you buy thread"!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Love it dude! Now let's see some of these ponders move to the "What did you buy thread"!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hahaha...man I hope not.

Saw that Ping has new fairway woods with their SF Technology.
I have a K15 3 wood; I'll be curious to see how the new G performs...

Anybody use ProSoft or Sensicore inserts?
I've played them both pretty extensively, the prosoft are definitely the more affordable route, but even then the dampening effects of both aren't very significant imo.

I've played them both pretty extensively, the prosoft are definitely the more affordable route, but even then the dampening effects of both aren't very significant imo.

Worth it?

I'm pretty sure I'll be picking one of these up today....

G2 Chubby

54468b1276794f0db445395d2d8e79b5.jpg
5cf59bb39dfb9e4eea8affcd531959b3.jpg

Or

G5

c5625dc56243e76099975c7d9b63fbf1.jpg
45e77edee17e0a74cb5983d6330813eb.jpg

My round today (Which granted was in 40 degree temps) and my lack of overall distance has showed me that I really shouldn't keep putting off moving to graphite shafts in my irons. So I'm back to the hard ponder after swearing that I wasn't going to drop big chunks of money on gear this season.

New v line fang or marksman fang tank.

That V line fang shape is up there among my all time favorites. Finally saw it in person.

Saw that Ping has new fairway woods with their SF Technology.
I have a K15 3 wood; I'll be curious to see how the new G performs...

The G Sf Tec 16* is legit but it did move the ball a few yards left for me. No biggie. I loved the look at setup and I was getting similar launch from the mat as the tee. Was using stock stick shaft but I would prefer something a smidgen heavier and tip stiffer. Getting ball speed around 140 and low 230-235 carry. About 15 yards shirt of my driver.

Last edited:
That V line fang shape is up there among my all time favorites. Finally saw it in person.

Being a fan of #7 I can get down with the fang. For me it's whether I want the CB that comes with marksman tank or just roll the v line. I like the alignment aid on the v line better which is what has me leaning that way.

XR16'. Was undecided before today but heard someone hitting the G30 on the range today and the impact sound just turned me away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New irons at my wife's insistence......... yet need to be mindful of cost.

Going to change back to graphite.

Callaway XR, Mizuno JPX 850 or Wilson Staff C200 all seem to be in the same price range.

New irons at my wife's insistence......... yet need to be mindful of cost.

Going to change back to graphite.

Callaway XR, Mizuno JPX 850 or Wilson Staff C200 all seem to be in the same price range.
In order, imo, it goes XR, C200, then 850. XR with cup face technology changed the game. Flx face in the C200 is spectacular. 850 didn't really wow me personally. Any chance you could get a fitting with a credit towards purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back