Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club building tools. Any and all of them at this point.

Going to tinker with a 3W again. I'm really bad with fairway woods. Hit them way to low which is contrary to all other clubs in my bag. Debating what 70+g high launch shaft to go with

Heavy duty ponder on a works tank cruiser 1w or 2 ball fang. Cpo trade in bonus may make it a reality tomorrow.

Its #WPF, whos pondering?

I hit Vokeys yesterday, so I am not pondering those.
I know lots of THPers are pondering however. Im holding off till August.

Make sure you scan Craigslist. I've seen some decent stuff pop up in my area every once in awhile.

I haven't bought anything in a few weeks, I'm starting to get twitchy. I may have to pull the trigger on a JGR 3 wood.

I'm pondering getting some paint fill tools, can't play golf might as well make the clubs look fancy. AND I'm still pondering a new hybrid and a new putter. The ponder for the hybrid is Apex or XR?

I'm pondering getting some paint fill tools, can't play golf might as well make the clubs look fancy. AND I'm still pondering a new hybrid and a new putter. The ponder for the hybrid is Apex or XR?

Having played both, I say Apex. I didn't get along with the XR at all. As a matter of fact, greatly preferred the X2Hot over the XR also.

Having played both, I say Apex. I didn't get along with the XR at all. As a matter of fact, greatly preferred the X2Hot over the XR also.

Thanks I was leaning that way, but hearing it from someone else is a big help!

What are you trying to build? If it's just irons, the list is pretty short. Vise, heat gun, grip tape, masking tape, swingweight scale etc. Graphite requires a shaft puller. Unless you're trying to get into loft and lie adjustments, it's not that bad...

Not I currently. Going to stick with the current setup until it gives me a reason to do otherwise. PM Grind is staying. I'd be a fool to take it out. I have enjoyed the 54, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't pondered a set SW. Going to stick with the 54W for a while though. Think putting a matching shaft in will help with fuller swings.

I want a PMP in hand so bad, but of course, no one carries them here.

This was the thought that made me damn near pull the trigger last night.

I cant remember the last Cally club that I didnt like and this club seems like its right in my wheelhouse.

Only question is how the shaft plays. Any insights on the shaft?
I've demo'd the Apex for a few rounds. 3h w/ KK stiff worked well for me, got decent height and good trajectory out of it. It is a great feeling and sounding hybrid. I doubt you'd be disappointed...if you are, I know a guy who might buy it off you depending on the setup you get. ;)

Still pondering MD3 PM grind 58 or 60 but really I just need to put my order in with DiscountDan and be done with it.

But Canadan's J15 love always has be pondering that direction too.

I love mine. First wedges that will truly kick my old old old J40s out of the bag for good.

All I can ever find in store are the old model Wilson Staff wedges, but they ain't #PMP enough for me!

I'm still in 3/4 wood pondering. Already have 4 contenders in the running, and pondering others given some of the sales going on.

Nothing, and I really mean it this time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back