Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a new driver. Why? I am a geek golfer, duh. I am going to try hard to wait until I can do a fitting, but with minimal local fitting opportunity and my impulse buying tendency, something new may go in the bag sooner than later. My latest ponder is the M2. The local course assistant PGA pro is going to let me hit his M2 with a speeder 757 today. I might be able to try a few other shafts but only in Titleist heads. That might lead somewhere. But I am also intrigued by the GBB (forgiveness .... ah yes) and LTD (composite sound and feel works for me). G is interesting too, but that squashed design makes it look gigantic down there. No option to hit GBB or LTD. G might be the best option for local fitting. My guess is that an M2 will jump in the bag soon with some random shaft selection, followed by a fitted driver later this summer, followed by ... The way this is going, I should start planning for divorce now -- 29 years was a good run. ;-)

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the heavenwood produce a higher ball flight than a typical fw wood?

Yes, I want the higher ball flight than a standard FW. But, the VSeries is not adjustable and has a higher ball flight shaft as well.

I have no need for them, but I just saw a set of miura irons 3-p and 52-56-60 for a very reasonable price locally. they are pretty

Toulon.

SeeMore diving board putter.

Man, you should just order one already. :alien:
Im afraid you are going to have a heart attack....haha

I'm trying to be good.

I've lasted much longer than usual, which is sort of shocking.

Buying new tires today kills everything though :banghead:

I like the idea of the diving board, and some of those finishes were top tier.

They need to cram a copper insert into that thing.
Mmmmmmmmmm copper!

After seeing the new cobra wedge in person this weekend, I can't help but ponder a set of these. I can't believe how great these set up at address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty solid deals on hybrids on callaway pre-owned right now. Hard not to ponder an Apex UT.

$_27.JPG

My Neo XS is gone, totally freaking vanished off the planet. So apparently I'm pondering that and pissed off about it.

My Neo XS is gone, totally freaking vanished off the planet. So apparently I'm pondering that and pissed off about it.

That's similar to me w/ my 545 5i.

Except I can't find anywhere to order one with a DG pro in it.

Just not meshing with the 915H, might look for a new hybrid head. Gonna stick with the GD shaft tho.

XR sub zero...haha. After finding out the GS here will be getting them in and playability on my new driver. Win-win

Got my eye on some D200s in graphites on the 'Bay... I hit those the best out of all the irons I tested earlier this year at Golfsmith, hoping the price stays in my range. Unlikely though :D

I have a putter craving. Toulon, BB0, DH89 at the top of the list.

Sold my long time love GoLo5 and this hole in my soul needs filling.

thinking I want to try an 11W to replace my 4H. I juts hit the woods so much better than my hybrids. XR16 is coming to mind.....

All of the above yes? Great need help ordering ?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'll be bothering you with any Betti questions as you are the resident expert ha-ha.
DH89 is tops of my want list but they are tough to find in SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back