Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering is over ordered both the 3 and 5 wood from tour edge should be here in a week or so.

Mitsubishi 👀

I went to GG today and hit the Ping G730 7I and it felt great and sounded awesome. Not the “clacky” like the 710.
Felt solid and got 10 more yards than my G425.
Hard ponder…… anybody want some G425’s?

I am thinking about bending lofts to create something different.. right now my lofts are all bent 2 strong. I am wondering about bending everything 2 weak.. so a 4 degree change? Bonkers? Madness? Doesn’t really matter?

I am thinking about bending lofts to create something different.. right now my lofts are all bent 2 strong. I am wondering about bending everything 2 weak.. so a 4 degree change? Bonkers? Madness? Doesn’t really matter?
I’d start with back to standard.

Whoops.🤣

also...Apex CB's are looking appealing

For the Experience, 1000% haha

Also have a couple coming for review this week! 😍

i've been looking for a WB...and on a side note, my Smoke AI Max has a Tensei 55R in it and it worked wonderfully yesterday... was gonna put my diamana TB 60S in it but now, i am having second thoughts...and wondering about trying another R shaft.

I could be going second round with these… 🤦🏻 trying to hold off..

I never really got along with the apex pros a few years ago but I was more of a mess then...CB's are always gonna catch my eye and I like the look. In true Chile fashion, I'll probably wind up with a random, out of left field set that I hadn't considered, tho 🙄

Pondering Newer(new) Irons.

Currently rocking the Callaway Edge (from Costo) but the Tour Edge c524 to match the 3 and 5 wood I purchased would be nice.

Considering either an Aerojet 5 wood or and LTDx 5 wood to replace my LTDx LS 5 wood. The LS is just a tad too much on the low spin side.

I'm pondering about 6 different irons.

Now I am pondering

tour edge c524 iron set or a cobra ltdx iron set.

im not sure.

So, the irons are due in a few days. Ponder turns tow the driver and/or fairway woods.
currently game the Ping G425 LST driver, and the PingG425 max 5W & 7W.
do I go for the new driver? Or do I go for the new fairway woods?
need to go hit several of these items.
Driver - $600 2 fairways - $650 ish?

So, the irons are due in a few days. Ponder turns tow the driver and/or fairway woods.
currently game the Ping G425 LST driver, and the PingG425 max 5W & 7W.
do I go for the new driver? Or do I go for the new fairway woods?
need to go hit several of these items.
Driver - $600 2 fairways - $650 ish?
Tough call there. What driver you looking at?

Cobra LTDx....... (y)
Right On Stan GIF by American Dad

Already ordered from Callaway pre-owned

Went and hit the Qi10; max, LS different shafts Yadah Yadah and, not much gain. So for $600+ ahh, I’ll wait. Maybe the cally but not a big fan of those.

Back