Official Equipment Pondering Thread

For me, Robert mark won’t return my emails either but to be fair, I unintentionally insulted him and his personal logo before I knew anything about his brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

need to hear this story

New Cobra forged Tec 4 iron as a driving iron.

now it's wanting to demo the Cobra King Forged Tec hollow irons. Reading great things abous them.

Working on a fun “first look” article this weekend.

I think this one is going to garner some discussion and reaction for sure...

Thinking about replacing my irons. I really wanna replace my M4 irons with P790s. As far as I can tell, they shouldn’t hurt my game since my miss is to thin it or overdraw the ball. I also think the slightly smaller head would look nicer behind the ball but still have forgiveness. Whenever I do it, I think I’ll get a better fitting than I did last time.
I’d say dive in head first. Plenty of forgiveness in the p790, although the hook will still be the hook

now it's wanting to demo the Cobra King Forged Tec hollow irons. Reading great things abous them.
You and me both!

The feedback out there (outside of the people who clearly presume Cobra to be a weaker brand) is very strong!

I wanna ponder something. What do I wanna ponder?

I mean...it IS Friday...
#WPF?

Already have two brand new MG2's at the house I was waiting to put into play until after the T20 review. Hahahaha

#WPF?

Already have two brand new MG2's at the house I was waiting to put into play until after the T20 review. Hahahaha

that wasn't my idea. But James, what a great idea!
If its a GSS thing, its not any nicer than any other SS to me, sooooooooooooo

I’d say dive in head first. Plenty of forgiveness in the p790, although the hook will still be the hook
I really want to but I also really wanna stay married lol maybe next year as anniversary gift or birthday present.

Have some ponders.....not sure any will happen
Selling the M6 driver for sure.

- Re-tip the AD IZ and the Rogue 130
- Re-tip the AD DI 7X foR a fw
- Ping LST driver and FW?
- Sik putter fitting

The only thing I noticed from Robert's end, was that he posted something about needing another sewer, so he might have been just backed up in general.
TMI. ?

American Steel...

In a ? ton of iron heads

Back