Official Equipment Pondering Thread

20200924_132632.jpg

I had kind of forget about for a couple days, but then @Snickerdog .

That's what I'm sayin'. Already has a big brother at the house, too.
First one I got to see in person was @2BFAST 's bag. Looked very sharp, but I was hesitant about keeping clean even though he said everything just wipes off of them.

First one I got to see in person was @2BFAST 's bag. Looked very sharp, but I was hesitant about keeping clean even though he said everything just wipes off of them.
It really does. I didn't have time to switch bags yesterday, so took my vessel lux 2 out in that muck, and after wiping it down last night, I think it's actually cleaner and brighter than it was. The only real issue with the white on them is the cart strap. Have to cover it, and have to use certain clothes/towels.

The only real issue with the white on them is the cart strap. Have to cover it, and have to use certain clothes/towels.

Vessel does sell a cart strap cover to slip over the strap. I have one and use it every time.

Vessel does sell a cart strap cover to slip over the strap. I have one and use it every time.
Yeah. I've seen it, and it comes with some of their newer ones. My wife made one for my Lux. A couple actually. When @JB showed off the VLX stand when it came out first thing I mentioned was how awesome it is that it had a strap cover.

Yeah. I've seen it, and it comes with some of their newer ones. My wife made one for my Lux. A couple actually. When @JB showed off the VLX stand when it came out first thing I mentioned was how awesome it is that it had a strap cover.

Yup. Mine came with one.

20200925_015741.jpg

The bag I want is sold out everywhere, so now I'm thinking about this one for the wife.

I'm seriously pondering some Mizuno JPX goodness, but since we are so late into the season I doubt I'll scratch that itch until next year.

This thread is an evil temptress.

This thread is an evil temptress.
#TrueStory.... I've fallen victim to it, but I usually just laugh!

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Maybe not, but why take that chance?
I’ll get there once the rest of my ponders come to fruition 😆 wife is already questioning why I have three putters and “only three!” was not the answer she was looking for.

If the driver is this good, than...:unsure:

FBFB4AAB-0591-408A-A32E-DB4A17DBA6CE.png

Why am I pondering a new driver. I have only just removed my old one from the bag

Eyeing up a TS2 10.5

I need to stop

It’s definitely time to find a SeeMore putter. If the price is right I may get my first test in cutting down and regripping a putter!

I think I want to pick up a 48* pitching wedge for when I play a 3 wedge setup.

I also kinda want to try the MB 6 iron of my set.

SM8 wedges to replace my SM7's

Stamps to stamp my own wedges. Also bought a used putter with the paint in poor condition. Cannot wait to refinish it. I am thinking a black and purple look.

B21B21B21B21........😑

Currently messaging a guy about a Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 54° wedge, 3-dot.

Back